**HAIR DYES AT DRUG STORES**

JuicesN'Berries

Hello ladies I was wondering if you knew of any good semi-permanent hair dyes that I can find at Rite Aid or CVS. I want to relax my hair tomorrow and color it too.... but I know I will not be able to get to a beauty supply store....

I tried Natural Instincts but I had a Nasty allergic reaction...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...TIA

jerjer29

i dont know anything about good hair dyes but (and someone can chime in on this if i'm wrong) my mom always said don't buy hair coloring products from places like Wal-mart or anywhere similar. Because you never know how long it's been on the shelf, and it's best to go to a BBS or a place like Sally's.

JuicesN'Berries

i dont know anything about good hair dyes but (and someone can chime in on this if i'm wrong) my mom always said don't buy hair coloring products from places like Wal-mart or anywhere similar. Because you never know how long it's been on the shelf, and it's best to go to a BBS or a place like Sally's.

Thanks for your replies..Yeah, you are probably right..but today I want to take my chances. I'm 13 weeks post and its time for a relaxer and some color....

CHIME IN LADIES....TIA

gymfreak336

Profectiv's semi permanent color mousses are at walgreens. I also have seen some Dark and Lovely semi permanent rinses there too in boxes.

expiration dates appear on boxes.

JuicesN'Berries

Profectiv's semi permanent color mousses are at walgreens. I also have seen some Dark and Lovely semi permanent rinses there too in boxes.

Thank you Girly!!! I have been waiting all morning for someone to reply...on my way to the drug store!! I'm getting a relaxer and color job today YAYYYYY!!! I think I will try profectiv if they have it!!

May I ask how you feel about dark and lovely??

gymfreak336

Thank you Girly!!! I have been waiting all morning for someone to reply...on my way to the drug store!! I'm getting a relaxer and color job today YAYYYYY!!! I think I will try profectiv if they have it!!

May I ask how you feel about dark and lovely??

Out of those two, I would go with profectiv. I never tried the dark and lovely one and quite frankly, I don't really like their products. If you see the profectiv, grab that one.