Hair methods

sabie19

I was wondering did anyone have hair methods to grow your hair long in two weeks. Any vitamins just for hair to grow? Any good foods that will help? Any good hair products? When should you see results?

sbg4evr

the only way to get long hair that fast is to get a weave. Most people achieve growth of 1/2" to 1" per month.

Victorian

old head
Hi Sabie

It looks like you are taking some good supplements in your sig. How long have you been taking them? Remember it can take some time (much longer than 2 weeks) before you see a big difference. I don't think any topical products can really affect growth RATE, but they can improve the appearance of the hair (smoothing the cuticle, etc.). Are you having specific hair problems or are you just looking to increase the speed of growth?

sabie19

i have been taking these supplements for about 2 weeks now. I just wanted to speed up my hair growth, but I guess I should wait a whole month before I can see hair growth. So, I should not come on this board for a month and then reply to you ladies on my hair progress.

Victorian

old head
Yeah, when it comes to hair growth, patience is definitely a virtue. But in the mean time, please feel free to stick around and chat on the board. Everyone here is waiting to reach their goals. We just talk about products and hair-related stuff while we wait (and measure). Or you could check out the other boards. The off-topic board will keep you entertained and distracted so you don't have to obsess over your hair (especially if you like talking about Beyonce or Ashanti
j/k)