Hair PJism is very hard to resist - WHEW!!!!!!!

Edie

I went a little crazy on Ebay today. I bought the following products

1/2 gallon Keraphix for $43.00 including shipping and handling. 1 liter is $36.00. So I figure I saved $29.00.
I like this mild protein conditioner very much.
2 bottles (1 liter each) dumb blonde shampoo and reconstructor) for $29.00 including shipping and handling.
1 Bottle Kerastase Shampoo Bain 3 and 1 Bottle of the masquinese (I hope I am spelling this right)for $35.00 (I really want to try these two out)

Well the reasoning that I gave myself to justify these purchases is that I want 5 each of moisturizing shampoos, 5 protein reconstructors, 5 mild protein conditioners, plus 5 hair masks and 5 moisturizing conditioners. That's 25 products. That's a lot but well I do have to set a limit. And I am always combining products to create new ones so my hair will not acclimate itself and stop responding well to ones I like.

So Supergirl, look out! I am right behind you and getting ready to pass.

Hey Edie, have you ever tried the Dumb Blonde combo? I just got them and I really like them alot so far. Good purchase.

Well I jus went cazy on the tigi products on ebay two nights ago too! It can be addictive!

Re: Hair PJism is very hard to resist - WHEW!!!!!!

Yes--you are about to pass me--if you haven't already
smile.gif

I dont supergirl you've taken the Miss PJ award. They dont give those out to just ANYBODY ya know!

I bought a lot of new products this month also the sales were to hard to pass up.
Problem RUNNING OUT OF SPACE.
swearing.gif

No I have not tried them yet. I just won them in the last couple of days. I went to get money orders for all my wins today and will mail on Monday. So they should arrive within the next 10 days. I have not used anything but the Keraphix (I bought in one of the beauty supply stores for $9.00 bucks). So when I saw it on ebay for $30.00 with a buy it now option, I bought it. I may have to stop reading product reviews. My husband rolled his eyes at me today when he went to get the money orders. But I always say "Well its a very large bottle of shampoo and conditioner. It should last me six months." Well he doesn't know it but I have about 3 other sets of "it should last 6 months" set of shampoo and conditioners. "Well I am saving money." That's the argument I'm going to use if he ever figures it out.

Ebay! Haha! I'm off and looking but no shopping for me!
laugh.gif

I've got the PJism under control this month.
wink.gif

Back