Hair Question: But I don't want to look

MissScarlett

Really? Thanks! :)

I joined cause I am obsessive over my hair...really..but not like them "over dere"

I was lurking and I read the thread when SilverGirl was gonna leave and people were leaving her nasty messages in her FOTKI. I paid my $5 so I could tell her to tell dem folks to go to hayle!

Once I found OT, it was over. I still lurk, but I dont post as much cause I dont have any friends over there... :drunk:

Gin, you neva lied. It's like Obama-mania but for hair! its feverish over there.

Then folks will argue with you about your hair type. That's when I knew it was :210: 6z hair type?!! What!? :orders: You can't be 6z, look at my fotiki, I have 6a hair and my curls...I was like oops holla:look:

septemberbaby

Gin, you neva lied. It's like Obama-mania but for hair! its feverish over there.

Then folks will argue with you about your hair type. That's when I knew it was :210: 6z hair type?!! What!? :orders: You can't be 6z, look at my fotiki, I have 6a hair and my curls...I was like oops holla:look:

SMH @ the bolded!

BklynHeart

Really though, who really CARES what hair type you are? Just be glad you got some hair cuz some folks cant grow any. :ohwell:

HELLO!! I think its only good when there's some products that will work for your hair type a little better than others. But you can tell there are some folks that want to claim more 3 than 4 anything. And if they do claim 4 they make sure to let you know its 4A. :grin:

SparklingFlame

HELLO!! I think its only good when there's some products that will work for your hair type a little better than others. But you can tell there are some folks that want to claim more 3 than 4 anything. And if they do claim 4 they make sure to let you know its 4A. :grin:
Your absolutely right BKH, but I dont really believe that. the bolded. The only think I can see a product working different on a diff hair type would be something that gives curl definition. All moisturizers and shampoos will work the same on type 1 or type 8z hair.

Thanks MsPlainJ!!

BklynHeart

Your absolutely right BKH, but I dont really believe that. the bolded. The only think I can see a product working different on a diff hair type would be something that gives curl definition. All moisturizers and shampoos will work the same on type 1 or type 8z hair.

Thanks MsPlainJ!!

Ooh, good, so there's hope for me!:lachen:

MissScarlett

I think people like to 'try' things, products, tips, based on someone who they think has similar hair to them to hair typing is good for that. But I know I've tried products on my hair that didn't work for whatever hair type I was claiming that day:rolleyes:so that's not always definitive either. Hair, like all things is specific.

*SMDH* Gees Louise...know ya'll got me messed up talking about hair types..and in OT...oh the hypocriscy:nono:

*Miss S exists*