Hair Routine Causing Acne

wyldcurlz

i wet my hair daily & comb condish in it & either bun it or leave it down & curly (wash-n-go.) my hair is healthy, but lately my skin is not. i've noticed about 5 recurring "spots" on my back. and the "spots" (aka zits) because the spots are right where my curls hit my back, i'm convinced that its either from the process of me rinsing conditioner out of my hair &/or my wet, conditioner filled hair touching my back while i go thru the process of toweling off, getting dressed etc.

has anyone successfully overcome this? or recommend a way to tweak my routine to prevent spots? the only thing i can think about is "plopping" my hair? immediately after i comb conditioner thru it.

Divine Inspiration

What are you using to wash the conditioner off of your back? Maybe you just need to be sure to cleanse that area thoroughly since product sits there from your hair.

JustKiya

Why not wear a showercap over your conditioned hair while you are getting dressed - and then let your hair down? I'm assuming that you dry it a little or something before putting clothes on when you do a wash-n-go.....
Just keep your conditioned hair off of your bare skin unless you are going to wash the skin before getting dressed.....