Hair Scrunchies - Good protective style

belleza

Just another idea for those who love protective styles. Instead of always using the drawstring ponytail, which at times is uncomfortable. I use the elastic bands with "hair" on them. They look so good when I use them with hair jewelry, and they are so comfortable! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

dreemssold

Yes...I have been doing that lately...I got it from Wolftrap /images/graemlins/smile.gif. It's wonderful, because my buns were a hot mess before /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif.

belleza

Where do ya'll get your hair jewelry? I go to SOHO, they've got beautiful crystal pieces, but they can get expensive.

dreemssold

LOL...sorry, neijon...Wolftrap is a member here. She did a post about making her buns using the hair scrunchie method, and the bun looked so good, I tried it, and I loved it. When I steal someone's technique, I just try to remember to credit them /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Oh, and Belleza, I find that the best hair accessories come from clothing stores...H&M, Express, Banana...hth /images/graemlins/smile.gif.