Hair secrets in unexpected places Challenge 2022

larry3344

Found this in the YouTube comments under Channel above:

Tips from an Indian with thick asf hair incase you're suffering from hairloss:

1)This is an age old recipe passed down from generation, my grandmother who learnt it from her mother used to make this for my mom, my mom made it for me and I definitely want a daughter who I can pass it down to. Anyways, are you ready for the magic!
Add Coconut Oil, Mustard Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Indian Gooseberry Oil,Fenugreek seeds, kalonji seeds(or oil works too) into a dish and heat it. Let it cool then add some dried hibiscus flowers and leaves, basil leaves optional i mean if you can find them or their oils works too) in it.
Try it for 1 week and see the magic.

2) Now this is a massaging tip. Don't just oil your hair, massage your roots. Infact there are certain ayurvedic pressure points that stimulate hair growth(article linked in replies check them out!)

3) Reverse hair method: Reverse your hair. I mean ah...how do I put this into words. Like turn your head upside down and massage your head with oil. This enhances blood circulation. It's called the inversion method too. So that's that.

4) I have a hair pack too. Aloe vera juice(?) and castor oil. Keep it on for 30 minutes before wash. And AIR DRY IT....you can style it afterwards with blow dryer but air dry it first.

Please share your hair secrets from unexpected places with your LHCF family for 2022.