HAIR STYLING BY JOSEPH INC

A

AmilLion

I made my appoint ladies at Joseph's for Thursday. Wish me luck!!!!

The touch up's $75 and up.

Way to go!! I'll be looking forward to seeing your post on your experience there. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

When I called they said the touch up is $85 and up, quote from receptionist 'depending on the length of your hair' WTF? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Okay now I'm going to take this up with the receptionist when I arrive on the same day! (You'd think they'd keep quotes consistant for the same hair service request).

I got my first salon relaxer at Joseph's many years ago. It was a good experience and my hair came out fabulos darling /images/graemlins/cool.gif. Their stylists go through a lot of in-house training.

LMAO@ Brownrelaxedhair. Well we'll find out when we get there. I hope I can keep my appointment cause this new growth's HARDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You guys are joking! I have an appt with Natasha at 5:30 this Thursday too. Their price list is $75 and up. About a year ago it used to be 65 and up. I believe $85 and up is for a virgin perm.

Well damn, the entire board will be there lol. I think I'm going to have to swap appointments with my girlfriend, it's not looking good for me to make it tomorrow. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Wish I could to meet you guys /images/graemlins/smile.gif

If only they were open to using Elucence's relaxer on me, I could've come through too -- we could've had a hair party (just joking)

Lots of Luck. Let us know how it goes....

Back