Hair Trigger Growth Elixir

GeorginaSparks

Update: Left photo taken July 11th (first day of use); Right photo taken August 14th.

amazing growth! thanks for the pictures!

Nubenap22

After a month of using the normal with added level 2 cayenne and added garlic oil I had.... About .75-1 inch growth. Loved it kept my scalp healthy will continue to use it because it didn't take month of use like others did. Right away from week one I saw my mini braids loosen and curl at the root. Gonna try the feather light formula while I have a sew in during the fall. But for now gonna use the rest for some twist extensions.

againstallodds

I placed an order today at 3:24 pm... I received a shipping confirmation TODAY at 6:12 pm .... WHAT?!? Fastest response, receipt of shipping confirmation I've ever had, period!

againstallodds

I foolishly didn't buy a scent for mine and now I can't handle the way it smells — do you ladies think adding lavender EO will sufficiently mask the scent?

Kindheart

againstallodds said:
I foolishly didn't buy a scent for mine and now I can't handle the way it smells — do you ladies think adding lavender EO will sufficiently mask the scent?

I added peppermint essential oil to mine,it's better

growinginstyle

I ordered my bottle last week and it took 3 days for me to get it. I got the white peach/ginger blossom and I LOVE IT! It smells so good. I've only used it for two days but I like it so far.

mamaline

I received my order yesterday. I got the raspberry peach cobbler scent. It smells okay. I like that it came with a handwritten thank you card. Do I have to leave it in the refrigerator or can I just leave it in my bathroom cabinet? Also, how are you ladies using it?

leiah

Is this preggo safe?

gvin89 I was just googling and deciding whether or not to buy this! I am breastfeeding and need to do something about my shedding.

I guess the concerning ingredients are onion and garlic with their sulfur. If you google sulfur and pregnancy it will just tell you that there has been no research done, they don't know if its safe etc.

The most relevant thing I could find is this post on BHM (which quotes a post from here :spinning:) where someone asked their doctor if it is ok to use MTG because of the sulfur and they said yes
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/breastfeeding-can-i-use-mn-and-sulfur_topic306131.html

hair trigger growth elixir has only onion and garlic, i get plenty of onion and garlic in my diet and theres no warnings about that so i'm going to go ahead and buy it. I wouldn't use something more hardcore made for horses while Im breastfeeding, but I don't see any danger in this.

sharifeh

i hate this forum

how did you guys decide between featherweight and regular?

eta : I just ordered regular, maybe I'll try featherweight next time.

I'm not really sure why I'm buying it... scalp health maybe?? :look: :lachen:

Last edited:

QTPie

did anyone by the new flavor rasberry cobbler yummm can't wait for my bottle to be done!

I just recently purchased this flavor in the featherweight formula and I'm not too keen on this scent. I had the original in vanilla pound cake and I will tell you, it is LOVVE!!

I can't comment on hair growth as I had to get a really good cut about 2 weeks ago and I'm now using Green magic because the cream is easier to use for me right now (Im not that happy about the featherweight formula in general but trust me it'll get used up :lachen:)

leiah

I ordered the original formula in sage lemongrass. I'm not crazy about the scent, it just smells like a hot plate of food. It's not too strong though. I'll get the vanilla pound cake next time

Very happy with the shipping and the packaging.
Hoping to decrease my shedding and thicken my hairline. I'll be applying it to my scalp every other night before cowashing.

greenandchic

I ordered the original formula in sage lemongrass. I'm not crazy about the scent, it just smells like a hot plate of food. It's not too strong though. I'll get the vanilla pound cake next time

Hoping to decrease my shedding and thicken my hairline. I'll be applying it to my scalp every other night before cowashing.

Is there a reason why you don't want to leave it in?

DominicanBrazilian82

leiah said:

I have the vanilla pound cake and its heavenly :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Bajanmum

I just recently purchased this flavor in the featherweight formula and I'm not too keen on this scent. I had the original in vanilla pound cake and I will tell you, it is LOVVE!!

This for me. Why oh why did I forsake my beloved vanilla pound cake for raspberry peach cobbler. I'll just have to mix the last of my vanilla with the this cobbler stink so it doesn't smell so bad, and buy another vanilla on black friday. Harumpf! :perplexed

leiah

Is there a reason why you don't want to leave it in?

Not any reason in particular, just want to try this way. I used to always oil my scalp, now I haven't done it at all for months so this will be a way to start up again without overwhelming my scalp, I guess. It will stay on for at least 12 hours before I wash.