Hair type what is it?

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
I stretch my relaxer to twelve weeks getting it relax Wednesday. Hair dried under dryer. What do you ladies think my type is?

Crissi

To be honest, that picture isn't clear enough to identify what texture your hair might be, could you post a clearer pic?

shunta

Crissi said:
To be honest, that picture isn't clear enough to identify what texture your hair might be, could you post a clearer pic?
I agree. Try and post a clearer pic and we should be able to determine from there.:)

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
I am trying to figure this uploading out it guess this will have to do for now. Picture not getting clearer it is hard to take a pix of my big head wati for hubby come help out. Thanks Ladies

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
When my was natural it had big soft waves that's all I know sorry about pic not being clear will try later.

CAPlush

You may want to check others' albums to see if they have new growth shots. I have a shot of my 4a/4b hair 10 weeks post in my album, and you can compare what you have to mine. Also, congrats on stretching 12 weeks! You are going to have to post some tips for the rest of us when you get a chance!

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
CAPlush said:
You may want to check others' albums to see if they have new growth shots. I have a shot of my 4a/4b hair 10 weeks post in my album, and you can compare what you have to mine. Also, congrats on stretching 12 weeks! You are going to have to post some tips for the rest of us when you get a chance!

Thank you

I like your pixs will post mine after relaxer. My daughters hair looks closer to yours.