Hair Type

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
Okay ladies

I need your help what type does my hair appear to be picture should be clear now back of my kitchen? I know it is a mess stretch 13 weeks getting it relax tomorrow at Namaste laboratories hair testing salon in Blue Island where they make organic root stimulator products really nice.

InnerSoul

from those wave patterns.. I would say 3c/4a perhaps but this is just my guess... I am interested in seeing what the other ladies think.:) ;) :p

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
4a maybe, but that's just a guess because I really can't see it that well. Someone else will chime in and be more helpfull.

LocksOfLuV

Looks like you got some coils forming there. I would say 4a because my coiled area I consider it a 4a (which makes the bulk of my head), but yours look really soft. Interesting!

blackmaven said:
Okay ladies

I need your help what type does my hair appear to be picture should be clear now back of my kitchen? I know it is a mess stretch 13 weeks getting it relax tomorrow at Namaste laboratories hair testing salon in Blue Island where they make organic root stimulator products really nice.

I would say a 3c/4a....where exactly is this salon in Blue Island?? and do they carry the ORS products really cheap since they make them??

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
LocksOfLuV said:
Looks like you got some coils forming there. I would say 4a because my coiled area I consider it a 4a (which makes the bulk of my head), but yours look really soft. Interesting!

It is soft coiled and wavy different thanks for the opinions keep em coming the majority will determine hair type along with my sincere gratitude.:D

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
naturallylovely said:
I would say a 3c/4a....where exactly is this salon in Blue Island?? and do they carry the ORS products really cheap since they make them??

The salon is on 13636 Western Ave,Blue Island IL will pm phone number to you. They do not sell the product directly to us only retail. They will do my hair as often as I want. I go once a month and for relaxer only.

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
Guyaneek said:
I'd also say 4a. Your texture looks beautiful! ;)

Thanks for the compliment. When I was a kid could not wait to grow up to get a relaxer in my hair. Now I understand why my mother left my hair natural sometimes we just don't get it as a kid.