HairBuddy Shoutouts

Tai

I need a hair buddy. No one I know offline has my hair.
I could use all the help and advice I could get.

skegeesmb

Who would like to be my hair buddy? My hair is 23" inches long. It is a just shy of the top of my braclasp. I am texturized. My hairtype is 3C/b 4a, and I plan to grow it to waist length if I can.

I texturize every 4-5 months, and I am going to incorporate a dominican stylist into my routine 1 or twice a month. Please pm me if you're interested.

LABETT

I would like to thank my hair buddies Sassygirl for exchanging products and finding those hard to find products she knows I scared to drive in her part of town.

Shout out Nmfsc another SC connection thanks for finding those hair stores for me and those review on products.
Thanks for getting me back to working out.

ANKY I know you will take any products I dont want and I love sharing advice.

I love Tracy's Hair and will buy any product she raves about.
Luna is my NY connection Where are You Girl.
Sengschick Girl I would love another hair buddy Girl.
I noticed you are hooked on dominican products I love them too.

greAtness333

[ QUOTE ]
lsubabiedee said:
Thanks for the shoutout deeplyrooted! and Back at ya!!

I have another....greatness!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey girl!
I'm so late. I've been kind of quiet these days, but I didn't forget about you.
I'm in braids right now.

Brownie

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
My hair buddy Brownie is the greatest!!! She listens to me whine, understands my impatience and serves as a great inspiration
since she's reached great lengths that I aspire too. She offers such encouragement, gives me lots of tips and great advice on low cost simple products for healthier hair. She's the best hair bud ever!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sengschick,
You sure know how to make somebody smile
. Thanks for the shout out! My other hair buddy is Mufasa.

TBird

My hairbuddy is Vanilla. What's so great is that she lives in the same state I do. And since NC is having a hard time getting a meeting together, we've decided to meet on our own. We have the same type hair, had the same bad habits, and have the same problems. So its great to have someone to share this obsession of mine with especially someone who is so close to where I want to be. I'm grateful for my hairbuddy and I love LHCF!!!!

BrEE

these arent my hair buddies per se, i dont officially have one. but i do enjoy talking to these ladies and have found them to be helpful and very pleasant to talk to.

ayeshia,hairlove,denali,keewee,kitty and hiza.

DatJerseyDyme

How could I forget Anky..girl I wish my hair liked the same things yours does!

And Chanel, she's wonderful and our hair is just alike. Her hair is FANTASTIC and she saves me money on trying products cause we like the same stuff!

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Thanks for the shoutout betty.

Bettydavis - Thanks for listening to my transitioning woes...and for the great product recs! You are a lifesaver! Your album is the main one that inspired me to go ahead and transition in the first place...especially since we have similar hair stories! You keep me from throwing in the transitioning towel!

nutmeg - You finally went ahead and got those gorgeous highlights...so I get to live through you since I'm too chicken to get them.
We update once a month...and you keep me focused on keeping my hair healthy so I have good news to report!

brickhouse- We are twin sisters...and you know this!
We talk and rant about everything under the sun...and you give wonderful advice. Your ab fab hair is also true inspiration! Now let me find my hair shears...

SoAnxious12

I want to shoutout my new hairbuddy crml butterfly (i hope i didn't spell her name wrong) and to all the other ladies who have been very helpful to me.

good2uuuu

I don't have a hairbuddy, but I would like to send shoutouts to everyone! You all are an inspiration for me to do all I can to keep my hair healthy :)I have learned so much since bing here this short amount of time. Great site :)

B

ballet_bun

Hei Hiza ... vil du ha en "Hairbuddy" til?

<font color="pink"> Ballet Bun ... </font>

lilchanel

[ QUOTE ]
DatJerseyDyme said:
And Chanel, she's wonderful and our hair is just alike. Her hair is FANTASTIC and she saves me money on trying products cause we like the same stuff!

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww thanks girlie (my hair twin)
Thank you so much for all the wonderful hair advice. I just love "our" regimen

Shoutout to GMMP: We are still in search of a Dominican Salon in our area, any luck yet??

Ladibug

Hey all!!!! I am looking for a hair buddy and I am rough around the edges....I have yet to try all this fabulous info except for braids, carrot juice and surge!!!

But I am in it to win it....and looking for a hairbuddy

Thanks to Sengschick....met her in a nail shop and she turned me on to the site

Thanks--&gt; ladibug