hairlove's first salon experience as a natural

dreemssold

Re: hairlove\'s first salon experience as a natural

Your hair looks great, Hairlove /images/graemlins/up.gif. I agree $70 is a little pricey, but at least you are able to do the majority of your haircare yourself /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Congrats on finding a stylist who is such a good fit!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

your hair looks great and its a nice length too! was is your hair goal as a natural now? brastrap? waist length?

inthepink

Pooh - my goal right now is for the front of my hair to reach my shoulders curly and for the back to reach bra strap straight.

SherryLove

i am happy for you on finding a stylist who understands and respects your hair..... /images/graemlins/up.gif

ms_kenesha

Your hair looks great and I'm glad to hear that you found a goos stylist that is supportive of your hair goals and knows what the heck they're doing.

Leigh

Niiiice. You're hair looks so healthy. I'm glad you had a good experience.

bklyncurly

I'm glad you had a great experience at the hair salon! I had a dream last night that I was about to make an appt with a natural stylist but chickened out at the last minute. I know, I know, either I need better dreams or I'm obsessing about my hair a bit too much!! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/hammer.gif

But, I'm glad you had a good hair experience!

/images/graemlins/antlers.gif

anikalia

nice! do you have any pics of your hair curly? When did you do your chop?

inthepink

Anika - I cut off the rest of my relaxed ends at the end of August. I had some curly pictures on my site but I took them down. I plan to put some more up soon though.