Hairstyle for Job Interview

Babygurl

Im currently wearing buns as part of my protective style challenge and I am wondering how I can acheive a professional look while still wearing my bun...any suggestions for a professional easy-to-do protective style?
I have a job interview Tuesday with a very high profile company.

ANY help is appreciated ladies. Thank you ahead of time.

Yeah, or straight back with a bun..anything that gives a clean, fresh look is profesional...Plus they also like to see your eyes, so i agree with anky, side part with bun would be fine....good luck..

I think a bun is a very professional hairstyle as long as it's smooth. You could also wear a ponytail. I had two interviews recently and I wore my braidout in a ponytail.

I think a bun would be great..

Why mess up a good thing...

U wanna keep ur look simple but polished..

I'm with Zoe. "Simple, but polished." I also agree with the other ladies who said make sure that the bun is smooth---no pieces of hair flying all around so it's messy.

The real thing is to be as comfortable as possible so that you do NOT have to think about your hair and can focus on the interview itself.

Mega BONA FORTUNA!!!

~Jade~

Thank all of you ladies SO much, I think a bun would be perfect, its simple and I wont have to worry about my hair. I also think the side part wll look nice. Thanks again!!

I wore my hair in a long pony tail for my initial interview with a firm, professional with a side part. For my second interview I wore my hair in a bob. When I was in school, we were taught the most professional way to wear our hair was pulled back off our face in a bun, ponytail or a in a bob.

Last edited:
Back