Hairveda Black Friday Sale ~ Dont Forget!

chitowngal330

I tried to get the Hydraspritz too...can't believe it was sold out at 11:03!!?! :/

Anyone have trouble trying to add the Almond Glaze to their cart? :(

MrsQueeny

All the spritz are out already. :wallbash: Anyone else have trouble with the almond glaze? Oh well I was able to get some other stuff. Q

Tee

They didn't forget. LOL. I already saw the sold out sign on the spritz! (I got my order completed.):)

TdotGirl

I wanted the almond glaze too! MANNNNNNN :wallbash:
It's my first time trying sitrinillah, whipped gelly, whipped cream, & vatika frosting.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Yes! I had the same problem and had to start my order over 3 times! :wallbash:
It kept putting the glaze in a separate window. I don't want to pay another S & H charge with the Almond Glaze as a separate order.
Did you figure out how to get it in the cart with the rest of the stuff. Man I'm gonna miss out cuz of this.

MizzBrown

im gonna send her instructions/message through paypal about the almond glaze...i have to forego because i am NOT paying shipping twice!

Thats messed up! I should get the next shipping waived! I aint paying twice!

PuffyBrown

just finished my order.
This is my first Hairveda purchase!
I am so excited. I cannot wait until it gets here!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
im gonna send her instructions/message through paypal about the almond glaze...i have to forego because i am NOT paying shipping twice!

I can't pay shipping twice either. I don't think I'm getting anything now.:sad:

MA2010

I couldn't get the almond glaze to go in my cart either....I got everything else though.:grouphug: (except for the hydrasoft).

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I didn't get Hydrasoft Spritz either. I was trying to order 4. I don't even have a full bottle right now. Shoot I hope I make it until they have more. Well when she puts up the Methi Savi Conditioner I plan to get that so I will try for the Hydra then. I split my order anyway. One for today and one when that condtioner is ready. Today I got:

2 Amala Shampoos
1 Avosoya Oil
1 Cocasta Oil
1 Shea Aloe Mousse tub
1 Sitranillah Tub

Cassandra1975

Did you figure out how to get it in the cart with the rest of the stuff. Man I'm gonna miss out cuz of this.
Nope, it kept opening in a separate cart. I emailed them and said I didn't want to pay two different shipping charges, so what's the deal. Awaiting a response, which I likely won't get until later in the morning.

MizzBrown

She fixed the link! I got my Almond Glaze, Whipped Cream and Avosoya oil! YEAHHH!!!!!

Still pissed i missed the hydrosoft spritz! Who took it all! It was sold out at 12:05!!

WHO WAS IT! :wallbash:

Cien

Pink is my signature color
:lachen: Alright, who bought all of the Hydrasoft Spritz? I was checking out and got a message saying that it was sold out.
I know right?! lol

It wont let you add the ALMOND GLAZE why!! The website link is broke!

I wasn't able to get in on the almond glaze either!! The link wasn't working for me...so I just went ahead and placed my order without it.

I got all the other stuff that I wanted though: shea aloe, whipped jelly,whipped cream, cocasta oil and vatika frosting!

Man...yawl be on it! LOL!! :lol: At 11:05pm, the spritz was sold out! :blush:

Cassandra1975

She fixed the link! I got my Almond Glaze, Whipped Cream and Avosoya oil! YEAHHH!!!!!

Still pissed i missed the hydrosoft spritz! Who took it all! It was sold out at 12:05!!

WHO WAS IT! :wallbash:
Dang it! I bought the glaze separately. She needs to refund my shipping or adjust the charges or whatever. I wish it had been working properly earlier. :wallbash:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I know right?! lol

I wasn't able to get in on the almond glaze either!! The link wasn't working for me...so I just went ahead and placed my order without it.

I got all the other stuff that I wanted though: shea aloe, whipped jelly,whipped cream, cocasta oil and vatika frosting!

Man...yawl be on it! LOL!! :lol: At 11:05pm, the spritz was sold out! :blush:
I didn't even know the sale was on at 11. I've been sitting here twiddling my thumbs until twelve o'clock with the spritz sitting in my shopping cart.:wallbash: