Hairveda Black Friday Sale ~ Dont Forget!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Let me tell you I was freaking out over here bc just about 11:30 my internet started acting up. I kept trying to get on and get on and I couldn't. Then I finally decided to actually plug my laptop into the modem bc I'm always wifi and never plugged in. That's what made me miss my hydra!

chitowngal330

For all who missed out on the Almond Glaze, I emailed BJ and asked her to add it to my order. She said they would adjust the invoice and add it for me. Yessss!! :)

Cien

Pink is my signature color
I didn't even know the sale was on at 11. I've been sitting here twiddling my thumbs until twelve o'clock with the spritz sitting in my shopping cart.:wallbash:

I know right?!
It was actually 12am eastern. I'm in the central time zone---so it was 11pm for me.

But I could have had my order in before the time, if I would have went on and placed my order---instead of waiting until the top of the hour! <grr>
eh..... oh well....:ohwell:
I'm sure there will be another sale later on. I'll just try the spritz and almond glaze at that time!

MizzBrown

Looks like the folks who got the Hydrosoft Spritz missed out on the Almond Glaze because of the broken link and then the folks like ME who HAD the spritz in my cart but was adamant about getting that Almond Glaze made me miss it.

Who was able to get Almond Glaze AND Spritz? It was gonna be either or for me.

chitowngal330

I think the spritz and almond glaze were mutually exclusive! :lachen:

Looks like the folks who got the Hydrosoft Spritz missed out on the Almond Glaze because of the broken link and then the folks like ME who HAD the spritz in my cart but was adamant about getting that Almond Glaze made me miss it.

Who was able to get Almond Glaze AND Spritz? It was gonna be either or for me.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
For all who missed out on the Almond Glaze, I emailed BJ and asked her to add it to my order. She said they would adjust the invoice and add it for me. Yessss!! :)
I must've hit that "Add to Cart" button 50-11 times trying to get that Almond Glaze in there. I was determined that it was going in!:lachen:

I was sitting here trying to think of ways to MAKE it get in there!:lachen:

Cassandra1975

I must've hit that "Add to Cart" button 50-11 times trying to get that Almond Glaze in there. I was determined that it was going in!:lachen:

I was sitting here trying to think of ways to MAKE it get in there!:lachen:
Girl! Me too! I was like, what in the world??? My family was looking at me like I had issues.

Anywho, she just refunded the shipping on the second order I made with just the Glaze. BJ rocks!!!!! :clap:

BostonMaria

I kept trying to add the Whipped Shea Aloe Butter, but then I gave up :-(
Was it sold out? I might email BJ directly.

MizzBrown

Let me tell you I was freaking out over here bc just about 11:30 my internet started acting up. I kept trying to get on and get on and I couldn't. Then I finally decided to actually plug my laptop into the modem bc I'm always wifi and never plugged in. That's what made me miss my hydra!

:lachen: Girl, my wireless mouse just froze up on me during the sale! I thought the website froze and i started panicking cause the mouse pointer wouldnt move!

Checked the the touchpad on my laptop and breathed a HUGE sign of relief!

How in the heck my mouse gonna just die in the middle of a HairVeda sale? Batteries dead and all! :lachen:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
:lachen: Girl, my wireless mouse just froze up on me during the sale! I thought the website froze and i started panicking cause the mouse pointer wouldnt move!

Checked the the touchpad on my laptop and breathed a HUGE sign of relief!

How in the heck my mouse gonna just die in the middle of a HairVeda sale? Batteries dead and all! :lachen:

We are some determined ladies bw the computer issues, the almond glaze incident and let's not even go there about the spritz....we kept on shopping :grin:!

MichL

Dang it! I bought the glaze separately. She needs to refund my shipping or adjust the charges or whatever. I wish it had been working properly earlier. :wallbash:

I purchased it separately too and emailed her about it. I'll post how it turns out when I hear from her.

kiesha8185

I'm trying to find the sample gift set, but I don't see it on the website! Can someone send me the link? I hope it's not sold out.

PuffyBrown

I got my stuff yesterday!
Just so happens I was doing an ayurveda treatment so if you ever need moisture, than that is when. After clarifyingt I DC'd with the the SitriNilla Deep Conditioning Masque. Boy that stuff smell yummy. While rinsing I noted moisture but not over elastic. Strong moist hair. It was wonderful! I added my wet hair leave in and air dried 95%. I touched the rest with a mild drier. I put the Whipped cream - Ends hydration on the ends of my hair. I added a itszy bitszy amount of the Whipped Shea Aloe Moose. I already have thick hair but this morning my hair feels thick and moist. Its hard to describe, but I love this. This stuff is a keeper!

mariofmagdal

I'm trying to find the sample gift set, but I don't see it on the website! Can someone send me the link? I hope it's not sold out.

I was told by Hairveda to check back in about 2 weeks, it will be offered again. So just keep checking, I placed an order but want the sample pack too.

Gracie

I got my stuff yesterday!
Just so happens I was doing an ayurveda treatment so if you ever need moisture, than that is when. After clarifyingt I DC'd with the the SitriNilla Deep Conditioning Masque. Boy that stuff smell yummy. While rinsing I noted moisture but not over elastic. Strong moist hair. It was wonderful! I added my wet hair leave in and air dried 95%. I touched the rest with a mild drier. I put the Whipped cream - Ends hydration on the ends of my hair. I added a itszy bitszy amount of the Whipped Shea Aloe Moose. I already have thick hair but this morning my hair feels thick and moist. Its hard to describe, but I love this. This stuff is a keeper!

Wow that is great!! So far it seems that everyone loves the products. I thought that the Black Friday sale was a good opportunity for me to try them out so now I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival. During the colder months maintaining moisture is always a concern. I'm glad to know that you are having success with them. I had them sent to the post office so I'm trying to determine when I should go back up there to check again (I checked yesterday).