Hairveda Methi Tea + ACV=really soft hair!!! (kinda long)

rainbowknots

Ok ladies, I've been on this hair care journey for roughly 3 months now...Not very long at all. Anywho today was the 1st time that I absolutely loved the way my hair felt ever!! I'm currently 7 weeks post and I'll be relaxing next week so I decided to do the Methi Sativa Tea protein treatment 1 week in advance. I also wanted to try out the ACV rinse because I've been hearing about it since I joined the board. For those reasons I decided to try 2 new things at once (I think it's better to only do 1 experiment per wash though so you know how it affected your hair.) First I rinsed my hair with baking soda...bad idea :nono:, my hair was pretty tangled, felt matted and just :barf:. So I grabbed some Creme of Nature (green label) and proceeded to wash, my tangles melted away. I let my hair air dry a little because touching it while it's soaking wet is a huge :nono: for me. I then applied the Methi Tea and sat under my mastex cap for 30 mins. Rinsed that out and applied the step 2 (which smelled heavenly) and sat under the mastex for 20 mins. My final step was the acv rinse. My hair felt marvelous!!! It is so soft and when I was moisturizing and conditioning I had hardly any breakage! My hair breaks just from looking at it so that was a huge deal for me... anyway, just wanted to share with ya'll...HHG

Oh yeah, the only thing that sucks is I don't know what to give credit for the softness to, step 2 of the methi tea or the acv rinse :ohwell:. Either way I'll definitely be using both again in the future

rainbowknots

I've tried a few things now and I'm looking forward to trying more, as long as she doesn't change her ingredients or raise her prices too high, I'm pretty sure I'll be a customer for a while

snillohsss

the Methi Sativa tea Protein Masque.. is the TRUTH!
I have been using this every week for the past 3 weeks.

No shedding.

NO breakage.

Slip

and my hair is soft.

I just bought 3 more sets because I don't want to run out!