Hairveda+*~mocha~*'s scalp=ouuuuuccchhh!

*~Mocha~*

I'm not blasting hairveda products at all. What works for one may not work for the other. PLUS!!!! I have sensitive scalp so I have to becareful with what I put on there.

Based on all the good reviews I wanted to love it. I did but my scalp did not.. So my question is: what should I do? My scalp is so irritated right now with bumps.

E. Princess

Sorry about the irritation. Maybe some aloe vera gel will soothe the irritation.

Since it irritated your scalp, I wouldn't continue to use the products. You can either discard the products, give them away or sell them. I'm sure the Hairveda product lovers will GLADLY take them off you hands.

Zay-neey

it could be the almond.. im allergic to tree nuts
maybe your scalp is very sensitive to tree nuts

*~Mocha~*

I did not use them all at the same time. I used the vatika frosting to prepoo on shampoo wash days. I used the almond glaze to seal my ends and I used the whipped gelly once or twice to tame frizzed when making a ponytail

So you used all three at the same time and they caused this reaction or you've used all three over time and they caused this reaction?

*~Mocha~*

it could be the almond.. im allergic to tree nuts
maybe your scalp is very sensitive to tree nuts

It could be! This is bringing light on to something similar that happened. I got almost the same reaction with pure coconout oil( made by mom)

Shay72

Natural, 4A
It could be! This is bringing light on to something similar that happened. I got almost the same reaction with pure coconout oil( made by mom)

Well you definitely shouldn't be using Vatika Frosting then because it is basically pure coconut oil with some added ingredients.