Handi Vitamin Packs

Armyqt

I had the idea to create convenient and handy vitamin packs to make my daily pill-popping less of a chore and easier to remember. This little bag of pre-sorted vitamins come in handy if you don't eat breakfast, you can easily throw a pack in your purse to take at lunchtime with food. Oh and when you take a vacation or go away for the weekend, no need to take all those bottles, or better yet, no need to skip your vitamins. I think this will make it more convenient for me to take my vitamins. Just wanted to share. Hope this helps someone. /images/graemlins/smile.gif BTW, I picked up the plastic plastic bags from a craft store.

Armyqt

Allandra, I take all the ones you see in that picture up there. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Destanee

That's a great idea.

I actually brought one of those vitamin cases from GNC for 99cents. It has 6 little compartments and is very small.

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Armyqt said:
Allandra, I take all the ones you see in that picture up there. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Allandra

Destinee said:
That's a great idea.

I actually brought one of those vitamin cases from GNC for 99cents. It has 6 little compartments and is very small.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have one of those too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Crystal

Destinee said:
That's a great idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought one too.... for 99cents from Rite-Aid and it's very convenient. It's a 7-day one and It just fits my pills which are a UNH, a MSM, Silica, Biotin, EPO, and a vitamin-c. If I add any more pills to my regime, I'll have to find a bigger case.

Armyqt

I have one of those also, but find myself having to refill them every few days. This way, I make make a whole month's supply and be done.

alireno

I make vitamin packs for myself too. I use snack bags that you can get from any grocery store. They are really cheap and have a zip-loc type seal.

Allandra

I'm definitely going to use this method when I go on vacation and on business travel. /images/graemlins/smile.gif