**The '08 Vitamin Challenge**

ThatJerseyGirl

What amino acids do you take?

Sorry for the delayed response ( I try to read as much as I can on this board), but I take a brand from Beverly International called "Muscularity." This is the company I use to order my workout supplements (Protein shakes, aminos, multi vit and fat burner) The directions specifically say to take 2 with every meal, but for me, since I lift heavy and do a lot of cardio, I usually take 4 with every meal, and 8 immediately after working out. Never paid too much attention to my hair, skin and nails until one day, I was washing my hair and noticed that I had tons of newgrowth, but it was soft...and while my hair was wet, it was curly, and very soft. I LOVE these. I write to them all the time when I place my order and tell them this is my OFFICIAL hair, skin and nails vitamins... But on top of that, I eat clean, since I workout daily. I always order 3 bottles at a time.....I hate running out. It's actually called "Muscularity BCCA - Branch Chain Amino Acid." The ingredients are below:

Vitamin B6 10mg
Vitamin B12
Biotin 100mcg
Zinc 10mg
Chromium 200 mcg
L-Leucine 2500mg
L-Isoleucine 835 mg
L-Valine 835 mg.

I forgot to mention that during my menstrual cycle, I virtually have any discomfort, or cramps. Also, they are in capsule form. I hope this helps.

Solitude

Hello! I just joined LHCF & I would like to jump in on the tail end of this challenge, if that's ok. :look:

Ultra Nourish-Hair (GNC) 2x daily
Iron 18 (I'm anemic) 1x daily

I'm interested in Mega-Tek...is this a horse product? I googled it

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I've been so bad about checking in!

Been taking my vits every day, and took them today :yep: :grin:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Hello! I just joined LHCF & I would like to jump in on the tail end of this challenge, if that's ok. :look:

Ultra Nourish-Hair (GNC) 2x daily
Iron 18 (I'm anemic) 1x daily

I'm interested in Mega-Tek...is this a horse product? I googled it

Welcome to LHCF!!! Yep, MT is primarily used for horses. But as you can see, it's also suitable for human use :grin:

morehairplease

haven't checked in for awhile but I have been taking my vits at lunch. I noticed that when taking them at night and with having to drink so much water that I was losing too much sleep going back and forth to the bathroom

Solitude

Welcome to LHCF!!! Yep, MT is primarily used for horses. But as you can see, it's also suitable for human use :grin:

Thanks! I found the MT/OCT challenge thread...interesting & of course now I want to try them! lol but I think I'll wait to see other people's results first!

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
Still taking mine. I missed a couple of days. My chlorophyll and chlorella finished. I didn't notice huge changes in my hair but they did help make me more regular. I'm replacing those with Biosil which I just started today. I'm still taking the Futurebiotics but I noticed better results with GNC Ultranourishair so after this bottle finishes I'm switching back

Anashja

Hey!...Been awhile since I posted...I took mine ...well on a some what continuous basis... but I had to get examined for my life insurance and no my liver enzymes are elevated :nono:??? IDK if it has anything to do w/ the vitamins I was taking @ the time prior to the exam, but its the only thing that came back elevated... so I am taking a break from them for 2 weeks and I'll be back on them...

Gracie

OK, I haven't been here in a while and the last few weeks I haven't been 100% so...Guess who has to start back checking in

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
I'm still taking mine. Like I said last time I've been taking GNC Ultranourishair and biosil. My nails grew longer than usual and it looks like my new growth is curling differently. I'll keep taking the biosil for at least 6 months to confirm my findings. I also recently (recently as in last night) added biotin and a b complex vitamin. That's it for my vitamin update