Hard Core Protein & *gulp* MONSTER Tangles

I had been shedding alot and used Aphogee and did/do experience tangles and shedding that first week but in the weeks that follow i have very little shedding.

I have the EXACT same problem CH. I've been suffering in silence. This ONLY seems to happen after the initial routine. I lose a GOOD handfull of hair and I'm like DANG I know I have some baldspots after this combout.

I've used everything! EVERYTHING to try to soften it. The only thing that has done even a little bit is when I use not only the oil plus conditioner from Motions I use the Nacidit Avocado conditioner first. I rinse that out, and then I use the Motions, sit under a dryer and then rinse out.

That is the ONLY combo that keeps the handfull of hair down to almost a handfull.

But after that dreaded wash I have barely any breakage when I wash my hair afterwards.

It's just that FIRST DANG treatment. I hate it. The other protein treatments are weak for me. I don't know why. But like I said after that initial ritual, I don't have those "Crying game" results.

Back