Has anyone tried Shima Hair Oil?

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Gosh, I wonder, for those who got their educations, how many people were secretly hating them behind their backs because they have newfound success......:look:

CurlyMoo

Does Shima also sell waist length lace front wigs???? You know the one....:rolleyes:

the one with no part and reaallllllyyy thick in the front??

put me down for one two. jet black and blonde

Does it come in mythical length??? Is she restocked in the Unicorn length ?????

GIRL, STOP!!!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is the one!!!!!!

Her latest rant is about people being so desperate and using Monistat on their hair...people are roasting her in the comments.

WAIT! Are you guys saying that Shima wears a lace front and is passing it off as her real hair? :spinning: Why? That makes no sense. Why make ALL those videos and sell an oil that claims it grew your hair fast? My head hurts and it ain't from the growth aids.:drunk:

SexySin985

In which part of the country are they playing this and on what station?

LOL, I hear it all the time on my local radio station(99 Jamz) here in Ft. Lauderdale Florida.

Its not her actual voice doing the talking. But it is some woman saying how her hair grew so long and she gets so many compliments just from using the Shima hair oil. Then it gives the name of the website for more info.To me, that commercial has over exaggerations just like the Dr. Miracle commercials.

TeeWhyAre

i had no idea lace front wigs could look so incredibly real! if i had seen this on someone here i would've sworn it was their real hair. scalp and all! now, i don't know bout the combing it part but man! if I was a wig wearer, lace wigs would be the truth!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3m7J5hSixE

i have wondered, though, why it has taken her so long to do that video and show her scalp.

Irresistible

Well I only looked at the first one, I know it took her forever to do that vid and tons of folks asked her, she acts all offended but its how she combs her hair, we weave (or former) weave wearers know how that goes

but I dont know, a lace front I think you can part all over and it looks like scalp :lachen:

girl I dunno, nobody is going to believe anything about her, after her scams she pulled tho:spinning::spinning:

Irresistible

:lachen::lachen::lachen: thats what I was saying about a lacefront, I can tell by how she combs , no matter what she says or does, its all in the combing :lachen: thats my story and im stickin to it :lachen:
i had no idea lace front wigs could look so incredibly real! if i had seen this on someone here i would've sworn it was their real hair. scalp and all! now, i don't know bout the combing it part but man! if I was a wig wearer, lace wigs would be the truth!

i have wondered, though, why it has taken her so long to do that video and show her scalp.

*Frisky*

Do you have a link to that particular video? She's got so many.

I thought she deleted the video cause she got so much flack about it..she issued an apology video saying how sorry she was for acting so irrate and going on..she lost some subscribers behind that.

CurlyMoo

ok!!! me too!

I have to admit that out of all the Black women with waist length hair and youtube videos she is the only one that has been questionable to me. Like Irres said it's how she combs her hair and that part that's got me suspicious. Her part is not a full part and GeeLove thank you for that lace wig trick video because her part looks exactly like that video. It's a part but at the hairline ther is no part the hair just goes straight across. I don't have anything against her nor do I like how Black women are questioned when they show their hair but this one doesn't seem right. :nono:

Irresistible

she doesnt oil her scalp cause that would mess up a lacefront right?

someone asked in the thread if she oiled her scalp

Ok IRIS out!

:cowgirl:

Neith

Y'all are serious? I thought she was kinda nuts :lol: but I really thought it was her hair.

She did a vid relaxing her hair though. :perplexed How do you pull that off with a wig?

but then again I don't know much about wigs/weaves.

CurlyMoo

:lachen::lachen::lachen: thats what I was saying about a lacefront, I can tell by how she combs , no matter what she says or does, its all in the combing :lachen: thats my story and im stickin to it :lachen:

Yes whenever she combs her hair she holds her scalp. Very strange because when I comb my hair I hold the section with my fist when I comb the ends because I don't want to hurt my scalp when I hit a snag. Another thing is that she never runs her hands through her hair near her scalp like under the hair. I do that a lot. I run my hands under my hair to further distribute the moisture to the roots too. I hope it's her hair, hate to think she's been lying. Maybe she just has a delicate way of combing, so as to not break strands.

*Frisky*

girl it is some folks on youtube that got those lace fronts down to a science..I am amazed at how real they be looking.

*Frisky*

Y'all are serious? I thought she was kinda nuts :lol: but I really thought it was her hair.

She did a vid relaxing her hair though. :perplexed How do you pull that off with a wig?

but then again I don't know much about wigs/weaves.

Please provide the link to this...I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but I am still very skeptical.

TeeWhyAre

Please provide the link to this...I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but I am still very skeptical.

Shima is the ONLY person I have EVER questioned. There are TONS of ladies here that have some fabulous hair and I believe it is theirs. Maybe because they don't have the same controversy she has surrounding her. I mean, she has angered folks on 4 black hair boards!

This chick... I WANT SO MUCH TO BELIEVE HER but, I don't. Not until I run my hands through the hair or massage the scalp. I'm sorry, Shima, but I don't believe you, you need more people.

Neith

Last edited:

Irresistible

Nice Lady

I think she convinced me that it is possibly real because she did a relaxer video--would that be crazy to put relaxer on lacefront. I would think the chemicals would burn through the lacefront.

CurlyMoo

I think she convinced me that it is possibly real because she did a relaxer video--would that be crazy to put relaxer on lacefront. I would think the chemicals would burn through the lacefront.

I don't know it sounds pretty nutty to put relaxer on a lace front just to fake having waist length hair. What type of person would do a thing like that?

flowinlocks

Ok not trying to play devil's advocate and I don't know if it's her hair or not, but how do we know if that was relaxer she applied?