Has Everyone Received Their Black Friday Hairveda Order?

I actually forgot what I ordered. I should be getting my box tomorrow. I'm actually so excited I can't sleep. There must be something seriously wrong with that LOL

I looked at my receipt and realized I ordered 6 products. I'm sooo excited to try the AvoSoya Oil, Vatika Frosting and Green Tea butter. I am debating on whether to get the shea butter from here or shescentit.com I might go with shescentit because I will get the package quicker. Its for my grandbaby - she has tons of hair but has a bald spot in the back. Its like a comb over but in the wrong area LOL

Has anyone bought the Almond Glaze or Whipped Shea Aloe Butter? I forgot to order on 11/28.

I emailed and she said she is running behind. I guess in the future, I can't be in a hurry or in instant gradification mode when I order from Hairveda...and I have to make sure to order before I run out of my CoCosta oil.

I actually forgot what I ordered. I should be getting my box tomorrow. I'm actually so excited I can't sleep. There must be something seriously wrong with that LOL

I looked at my receipt and realized I ordered 6 products. I'm sooo excited to try the AvoSoya Oil, Vatika Frosting and Green Tea butter. I am debating on whether to get the shea butter from here or shescentit.com I might go with shescentit because I will get the package quicker. Its for my grandbaby - she has tons of hair but has a bald spot in the back. Its like a comb over but in the wrong area LOL

Has anyone bought the Almond Glaze or Whipped Shea Aloe Butter? I forgot to order on 11/28.

You might want to wait since shescentit won't be shipping until January.

<< from shescentit.com
We will be closed for the holidays from Dec 22nd to Jan 5th. Last day to place your orders is Monday, Dec 15th at midnight. All orders placed after will be shipped when the store reopens in January.

You could order on January 4th and use the 15% coupon code she has posted on the website. That way when she does ship, it won't seem like it took so long :yep:

BTW, BostonMaria, how old is your grandchild (quit playin', you know you look young enough to be that baby's mama :grin:)? When my niece was a wee little one, she had a bald spot in the middle of her head for the longest time. Of course it filled in, but the only reason it was there was because she slept on her back, and that hair just never had a chance to grow. Now all of her hair touches mid-back (she's 7).

BTW, BostonMaria, how old is your grandchild (quit playin', you know you look young enough to be that baby's mama :grin:)? When my niece was a wee little one, she had a bald spot in the middle of her head for the longest time. Of course it filled in, but the only reason it was there was because she slept on her back, and that hair just never had a chance to grow. Now all of her hair touches mid-back (she's 7).

Thank you for the compliment and that huge sign on shescentit's website that for some reason I didn't even see last night.

Leilany is 7 months! The baby has a bald spot right in the back. I attached a picture - the bun in the back is where the bald spot is hiding. The rest of her curly hair is pretty long. Sometimes we'll sport the same afro LOL I told my daughter that the baby's bald spot will take a while to fill in cuz she likes to sleep on her back.

My daughter's hair was waist length for years (mid back now) so I know the baby's hair will be fine. My DD keeps putting Super Gro *ick* on the baby's scalp thinking that the petroleum is gonna help. I want to give her sheabutter because it is so much better for her scalp and its organic.

Attachments

• baldie.jpg
    baldie.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 24
Thank you for the compliment and that huge sign on shescentit's website that for some reason I didn't even see last night.

Leilany is 7 months! The baby has a bald spot right in the back. I attached a picture - the bun in the back is where the bald spot is hiding. The rest of her curly hair is pretty long. Sometimes we'll sport the same afro LOL I told my daughter that the baby's bald spot will take a while to fill in cuz she likes to sleep on her back.

My daughter's hair was waist length for years (mid back now) so I know the baby's hair will be fine. My DD keeps putting Super Gro *ick* on the baby's scalp thinking that the petroleum is gonna help. I want to give her sheabutter because it is so much better for her scalp and its organic.

Ah, I see. Yeah, shea butter would definitely be better for her. Leilany is such a pretty name. She's a cutie :yep:

I use my Hairveda on my nieces (23 months, 6, and 7 years old). They're the only ones I'll share with. I did give my sister a jar of the Vatika Frosting and she's been using it on my baby niece's hair. Her hair is brown and I think the henna is giving her some nice highlights. Plus she smells like Angel Food cake.

I've spent so much time educating my sister and bro-in-law about the evils of 'bad ingredients' that they've become harbingers of change. My brother in law is more adamant about using safer ingredients than my sister.

Ah, I see. Yeah, shea butter would definitely be better for her. Leilany is such a pretty name. She's a cutie :yep:

I use my Hairveda on my nieces (23 months, 6, and 7 years old). They're the only ones I'll share with. I did give my sister a jar of the Vatika Frosting and she's been using it on my baby niece's hair. Her hair is brown and I think the henna is giving her some nice highlights. Plus she smells like Angel Food cake.

I've spent so much time educating my sister and bro-in-law about the evils of 'bad ingredients' that they've become harbingers of change. My brother in law is more adamant about using safer ingredients than my sister.

Thank you! Leilany is a Polynesian name and it means "heavenly flowers"
No I'm not Hawaiian, never been to Hawaii LOL

The biggest reason why I use Hairveda is because at least I know I'm putting an high quality but inexpensive product on my body that I know isn't causing any harm on my body, as well as my family.....

Well unless you count the harm on my checking account LOL :grin:

Nope. I'm still waiting for mine too.
I can't believe these products didn't work for you! Those are the only things I want to try!

I actually placed another order yesterday and because the first one hadn't shipped yet, she is going to combine them for me so I can save on shipping.
So, although it's taking some time, I'm just happy to know that it's accounted for and not lost somewhere. I can wait.

I'm starting to get a little salty about this. :scratchch

ETA: Update:

I am no longer in a salty mood. My package was waiting for me on my front steps when I arrived home this evening.

:dance7:

Last edited:
:lachen: I'm majoring in English as well :yep:. Ladies who are still waiting, have you tried contacting Hairveda and asking when you can expect your order to arrive?

I was waiting to receive some type of notification from the site. Usually when I place an online order with a merchant if there is an unscheduled delay, I'm notified of it. I guess I'll go ahead, and send an email.

Whoever that owns the site never emailed me back about adding that stirlnah (however you spell it) stuff to my order so I'm doubting I would even get a response about the one I made.

I send email and got a reply she said check with the postal service. The postal service do not have a package waiting so if should have went back for redelivered if it was delivered? I receive 3 big Christmas box Monday with no problems so it not the postal service.

I would say it's worth the wait.

I received in my package today:

CoCosta Shikakai Oil (staple)
AvoSoya Oil
Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter (smells and feels heavenly, I'm glad she put unedible on the label)
Whipped Gelly (haven't tried yet, but I'm excited about it)
Whipped Almond Glaze (haven't opened yet)
Whipped Shea Aloe Mousse (haven't opened yet)

This was worth the wait indeed!!! :up:

What I dont understand is why has my package been in North Houston for going on 3 days in the morning, hell I stay in North Houston so where is my stuff at? I am getting so p'ed off.

^^Sounds like someone at the post office ain't doing their job. I went to the post office 3x on Tuesday dealing with them fools. Why the week before Christmas they got one person working the counter?

What I dont understand is why has my package been in North Houston for going on 3 days in the morning, hell I stay in North Houston so where is my stuff at? I am getting so p'ed off.

If it's in your area, then something probably went wrong and the label was messed up. That has happened to me several times before. Once it's out of BJ's hands and in the hands of the United States Postal Service, anything can happen.

You need to contact them to find out why you haven't received your package. It's probably holed up at one of the many USPS facilities. I wouldn't call around to the every single one in your area. Send a general inquiry to USPS, and have them look for it :yep: You shouldn't have to do all the dirty work.

Can I go in there and get my package? Or do I have to have one of those they tried to deliever tickets?

Back