Having a new problem with my ends

butter_pecan

Hi ladies. So I'm a 3B/3C, and my ends while my hair is curly reach HL now (yay!) But my problem is that when I bun it, put it in a ponytail...pretty much any manipulation, my ends tangle up and look terrible. I have to wet my entire head and start over to avoid this. But I didn't have this problem when my hair was a bit shorter.

Help! Any thoughts?

PJaye

For me, unruly, tangled ends means I'm in need of a trim. I think you may need one, too.

kupenda

Sounds like its time for a trim. And then baby those new ends. Whether its water and a bit of left over conditioner, or extra moisturizing and oil, keep them happy

Nazaneen

TRIM! You don't need to trim a lot... just get rid of what's tangling which is likely not more than an inch I'm guessing.. Your hair will thank you.

Nazaneen

*embarrassed to say* lol but I don't trust a soul to trim my ends. Last time I got them trimmed, she cut one side of my hair like 1-2 inches shorter than the other.

Do it yourself... Put it into a low pony and just snip the ends :look: I bet you don't even need to lose a full inch...