He told me to....

Greetings,
last night my husband who never wants me to cut my hair, told me to get my ends trimmed. :blush: I told him NO. My ends are uneven, however I'm not trimming unless I have to.

I'm under the impression that when a MAN tells you that you need to trim your hair, then you NEED to trim you hair.

LOL. umm so how uneven are we talking here? Cause that seems like a hint to me :giggle:

It's no hint, I had a style now since my hair is growing once again I refused to trim often. I trim only when I have, It was odd because he hates for me to trim so :giggle: My hair is healthy no split ends no breakage!!!!

Some hair styles like bobs or layered cuts look funny when it starts growing out. That is why DH is asking for a trim; it has nothing to do with health of the hair.

when a man asks for a trim it may be time for one.

From the pic, your ends don't look bad to me... maybe he's used to your ends being blunt or something.

Do you wear your hair straight often? Maybe if you wear your hair in loose bouncy curls he just would notice how uneven. some times a trim isn't just to get rid of split ends but it can give your hair more shape--and it doesn't have to be blunt straight. Girl, You don't want to be a scraggly mess. Give him koodos for pointing it out to you. Maybe you can let him help you trim them--I mean you know he won't take too much often. You guys can go a sexy bonding night where you groom and give each other massages. lol just a suggestion

I had a bob cut so my ends were even, as it was growing out I stop trimming often and wearing a rollerset. He saw my hair straight for the first time yesterday, however he always hate for me to cut my hair. I will post a picture of me back in the day I always had long hair then I cut it off. Now I'm begining to let it grow again.

Back