Heat Protectant for natural hair

CurleeDST

Can someone recommend a highly effective and protective heat protectant that can be used on natural hair with a flat iron? Thanks

kim

I'm using Brocato Cloud 9 Hot shapes(by the way Brocato products are the BOMB).
I've also used Mizani ThermElastic which is good also.
Elasta makes a good one also but I can't think of the name right now. Hope this helps!!

scorpian

Neutogena Triple Moisture Serum.It works best if you put it on wet hair before drying,then blowdry med heat and then flat iron.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Fantasia IC heat protector serum
Beyond The Zone Heat Protectant

I think they're both in Sally's....I'm for sure the BTZ is.

Nice & Wavy

I use FX Flat Iron, Mizani Therm Elastic and now I have just purchased Redken Smoothdown Heat Glide, but haven't tried it yet but will today.

CaramelMiSS

Pokahontas said:
Fantasia IC heat protector serum
Beyond The Zone Heat Protectant

I think they're both in Sally's....I'm for sure the BTZ is.

Me and my sister love this stuff!!!! It's the truth and get my 4a-4b hair so straight!!!!!

BLESSED1

I've used Breakthru heat protection on my hair when it was relaxed & now natural with good results.

Peachtree

I used Ion's Heat Protectant

I've read great things about Redken's Heat Glide & Beyond The Zone, but i haven't used them

Sunshine0801

What about Chi Silk Infusion or Nexxus Heat Protexx? Have any ladies with natural hair had any success with either of these products?

glamazon386

I use the Fantasia one. I've heard Redken Heat Glide is good. Also, I've used the NTM one in the past and it was my favorite. It's hard to find though.