Hello ladies I have a few wig questions.

Curves33

I'm debating about getting a wig I have a weave right now but not a full weave... I was thinking about getting a wig so that I can take better care of my hair.. My questions: what is the best wig to get a lacefront or just a regular human hair wig that I can take off everyday? Also how often do u wear a wig? How was it for u the first time u wore a wig?

Nice Lady

It depends on what you wanna do with your hair and how long you have been stretching. Are you a natural, then curly wigs are the way to go. It doesn't matter if it is synthetic or human hair--just find wigs that are close to looking as natural as possible.

darlingdiva

I can't say what the best kind of wig would be because I imagine that it depends on one's prefrences. I usually wear curly wigs that I can easily put on and remove. I never get wigs w/ combs b/c it would be too much pressure on my hair. I wear a wig almost every day b/c it's much quicker than doing my hair in the morning. It was fine for me the first time a wore a wig. Since it's curly, the style is already set. All I do is spray some hair spray on it & go.

Curves33

It depends on what you wanna do with your hair and how long you have been stretching. Are you a natural, then curly wigs are the way to go. It doesn't matter if it is synthetic or human hair--just find wigs that are close to looking as natural as possible.

I'm half relaxed & half natural... I only relax the hair I leave out. The hair that is braided under the weave is natural... I haven't stretched that long it's been about 9 weeks since my last relaxer... The reason I was thinking about a wig is because my hair that is braided has length but it's thin... I wanted to give my hair a break from the weave...