Help! Buying A Wig Online

Keen

Hi ladies,

I don't typically buy wigs online unless it's a model I've worn before. I'm having a hard time finding a wig I like at the local stores. I found this online. It's more than I would spend but if it's a good wig, I won't mind. But I don't know what's a good wig....

Here is the one I'm looking at. I would be wearing it everyday to hide my hair. My questions/concerns:
  • Is this a reliable site?
  • Would the wig looks just like this? (I see the website uses celebrities as models so I'm concern the pictures are not of the exact wig?
  • Where / How can I find similar wigs? Any suggestions on other lacefront wigs that looks similar to this?
  • I just really like this wig but I don't want to be disappointed after spending $200
  • One of my concern when buying lakefront curly wigs is there's barely any lace on the front.

http://shop.wigsbuy.com/product/Hot...-Front-Human-Hair-Wig-16-Inches-11987974.html

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
@Crackers Phinn Thanks! I would have never consider that wig because it looks so wiggy on the model but the 2nd YouTube video sold me.
Those wig models are usually horrible. I've got about 30 wigs and there's only 1 that I've been able to put on right out the box without manipulating first (Freetress Ashly). I learned from YouTube to play with a wig to get it to fit me and the look I'm going for.