HELP! I need an intervention!

kbragg

I feel like the crackhead Dave Chapell plays!:lachen: I washed and conditioned today (Cream Of Nature). Then put on S-curl, and my MTG alternative. Well my hair is soft and feels like silk BUT I am nearing 2 inches of NG (only 3 weeks post) and my hair will NOT lay flat!:perplexed I'm 2 feet away from the brush, the gel, and the flat iron!:eek: I need a pep talk quick! The gel is calling my name!:eek: The red brush is saying "use me, you know you want to..." HEEEEEELLLLP!

:lachen:

Put the brush down. Pick up a silk/satin scarf. Gel or whatever down your edges. Tie that mug around your head very tight. Let it sit for a few hours and release.

LocksOfLuV said:
Put the brush down. Pick up a silk/satin scarf. Gel or whatever down your edges. Tie that mug around your head very tight. Let it sit for a few hours and release.

I agree with LocksOFLuV, as a matter of fact I do not even comb through my newgrowth.(although, I can if I want to because of some reason it is now softer) anywho...I tye my hair down with a silk scarf and that lays it down.:)

Stepping away from the brush! I'm sweating here!:lachen:

I notice my new growth is softer too. As a matter of fact, since I've been taking the MSM and horse tail, my newgrowth has a nice soft wavey texture, NOT my normal texture@ Still can't get a comb through it dry though:lol: I don't even attempt it!:lol:

I though gel was a "no-no.":confused:

kbragg said:
Stepping away from the brush! I'm sweating here!:lachen:

I notice my new growth is softer too. As a matter of fact, since I've been taking the MSM and horse tail, my newgrowth has a nice soft wavey texture, NOT my normal texture@ Still can't get a comb through it dry though:lol: I don't even attempt it!:lol:

I though gel was a "no-no.":confused:

Jel is only a no no if u 1. try to comb/brush it out 2, use it as your only source of moisture. It's okay on your edges and things as long as you don't brush it through.

If you don't feel comfy with gel you can try a pomade or something of that sort.

There's a variety of good healthy gels. Queen helene gel, fantasia styling gel, elasta qp glaze...They don't harden your hair at all and they are also good for your hair:) JMO

Back