S-Curl: Please Forgive My Ignorance LOL...

kbragg

But what do you use it for (especially the relaxed sistas)? Only thing I know about S-curl, is my mom used to put it on my sister's head when she has a Jheri Curl. Also I saw someone mention "weaning off" S-curl. Why? Is it not good for your hair? I need something for my kitchen!:lachen: Between the MSM, Hair Vits, and Odorless MTG My NG is going nuts! I'm officially 2 weeks post and look like I need a touch up already!:eek:

Radianthealth

S-Curl is a great moisturizer and detangler for new growth. I am a 4-B and S-Curl texturizer spray has helped me with stretching my relaxers. I am currently 11 weeks post, I am shooting for 14 weeks.:D

I prefer the texturizer spray in the gray and blue bottle, it is thicker and smells better

blackbarbie

ITA. S-curl is really good to help tame that NG. When I stretch, its so much easier to detangle my hair with a few sprays of S-curl. I also use it to moisturize my pony when I have air dried and am bunning (spray it in hand first)

HTH!

JazzyDez

Lkaysgirl said:
Its a really good moisturizer. But I didnt like the thickness so I switched to Sta-sof-fro.

Wow kinda OT but your hair is so thick and beautiful!

Well I use s-curl as a moisturizer. My hair can be the driest crispiest untamed mess and s-curl will make it soft and slick. It is kind of heavy so I do have to use it in moderation. I also spray a small amount on my weaves and it brings shine and refreshes the curls

locabouthair

JazzyDez said:
Wow kinda OT but your hair is so thick and beautiful!

Well I use s-curl as a moisturizer. My hair can be the driest crispiest untamed mess and s-curl will make it soft and slick. It is kind of heavy so I do have to use it in moderation. I also spray a small amount on my weaves and it brings shine and refreshes the curls

this is the case with me. i love s curl. i can't stop raving about it.

kbragg

(announcers voice comes on..)"And there she goes ladies and gentlemen! Kassandra Bragg, off on another PJ midnight run! Somebody call for an intervention PLEASE! This lady has gone MAAAAAD!":lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

kbragg

Ok I got a bottle! (The blue and white one),now ummm.....:ohwell: what do I do with it?:look: I used it on my girls hair and it came out lovely! But I'm relaxed sooo....do I apply it only to the NG like grease? All the hair? For those of you using MTG I'm gussing you put this on first correct? TIA, more questions to come probably.:lol:

PS: I've grown an inch in the last 2 weeks!:eek: I have more NG now than I did 2 weeks ago!!!! So I'm really not used to this lol! Somebody hod my hand!:lachen:

Tee

kbragg said:
(announcers voice comes on..)"And there she goes ladies and gentlemen! Kassandra Bragg, off on another PJ midnight run! Somebody call for an intervention PLEASE! This lady has gone MAAAAAD!":lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Man, I sure know about those runs!
I hope it works for you!