HELP ME SOMEBODY PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!

hey ladies, im in serious need of some advice, i just took my hair down from having it in twist(you know the ones like micros but not nearly as small as micros) for 2 months, it did grow out plenty but it thinned so bad:( . im so sad right now, i wanted to cry, really, i dont want to cut it b/ i know with time it will thicken up, i just needs words of encouragement and some advice on how to handle this, im freaking out over here, anything advice is appreciated, what i can put on it, what to do, what not to do, etc anything

thanks in advance ladies

I am still on my journey so I can only tell you what I would do
Deep Condition
Lay off the braids
Bun
and Dust

I would prob try some growth aids like the BT MSM or something. Is it the ends or the crown thats thin

^^^ yes what she said. make sure you deep condition before anything else. and wear your protective styles until relaxer time...do you relax your hair?... dont worry , this is a MINOR setback. you are going to see the benefits of the style you just took out in no time . its the growth that you want. and after you do your treatment, and if you have splits and need a trim, you will see the healthy hair that you have grown in :)

You are going to need to baby your hair for the next few months. No more braids!!! No perm (are you natural?). Deep condition minimum once a week and don't forget your protein too. Do you have splits? If so you should probably go ahead and get a trim so the splits don't make it worse. I am very sorry to hear about your set back, I know how you feel. Remember though that your hair will grow back stronger and thicker with lots of tlc :)

thanks ladies so much for all the advice, i dont have split ends, i do relax my hair about ever 10-12 weeks, but i will definitely take all this advice, the growth was so good, its that it seems like it thinned evenly, i dont have any bald spots or anything like that, thank God. just cant believe this happened and i was doing so good. i cant until i can put this behind me

Back