Help me with a new style please :)

Blaque*Angel

Hi guys, i've been braided up for maybe three/four years now. ( i wasnt caring for my own hair with braids until i came on here)
i've had every thing you can think of, wet n wavy, kinky twists normal singl braids....i need to find a style(preferbly braided) for the new year.
even if i get a weave my own hair has to be braided until 2007 (when i hope to be bra length)
please help me....
by the way i got a round face...not every style fits a round face.(Off topic: everywhere i go people say i look like a slimmer queen Latifah, I dont see it....erm...maybe the eyes!:look: )
I was thinking of big braids like what Janet Jackson used to have my face shape is kinda like hers.. but the braids kinda look old skool! i like them though... :confused:

beyondcute

How about largre than normal sized briads? Not necessarily the broomstick size from Poetic Justice but how about thunmb sized briads?

Healthb4Length

wantlonghealthyhair said:
Hi guys, i've been braided up for maybe three/four years now. ( i wasnt caring for my own hair with braids until i came on here)
i've had every thing you can think of, wet n wavy, kinky twists normal singl braids....i need to find a style(preferbly braided) for the new year.
even if i get a weave my own hair has to be braided until 2007 (when i hope to be bra length)
please help me....
by the way i got a round face...not every style fits a round face.(Off topic: everywhere i go people say i look like a slimmer queen Latifah, I dont see it....erm...maybe the eyes!:look: )
I was thinking of big braids like what Janet Jackson used to have my face shape is kinda like hers.. but the braids kinda look old skool! i like them though... :confused:

Oh girl, don't do the janet jackson size unless you want to deal with neck pains.:lol: How about tree braids?

ayoung

What about cornrolls?
or
try a braid style you've had--but do a diff. lenght or add some colored hair to it.

Blaque*Angel

beyondcute said:
How about largre than normal sized briads? Not necessarily the broomstick size from Poetic Justice but how about thunmb sized briads?

My braids are usually micro or a little bigger. I have found some styles and definitly going for thumb sized, Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Thumb size is thick but dont look tacky.
Thank you cutey ;)

Blaque*Angel

:lol: lol @ neck pains, true that style must be real heavy on the head! i'm going to do a search on tree braids but going to go for thumb sized.
thanks for your response.;)