HELP! Where are my edges going?!

MissMariee

I went natural June 16 2012.. My edges weren't this bad when I first bc'd what the heck is happening?! Am I balding already?! I'm only 20... ;( HELP!!!

ForumRunner_20120814_185104.jpg

coolsista-paris

i just posted thé same thing à few hours ago . check out thé answers and advices. we need to get through this. i didnt have this problem before...it started this year

MissMariee

NappyNelle said:
How have you been wearing your hair daily?

I've worn a wash and go with headbands. Now that I think of it could it be the headbands are pulling too much ?

MissMariee

coolsista-paris said:
i just posted thé same thing à few hours ago . check out thé answers and advices. we need to get through this. i didnt have this problem before...it started this year

Glad to know I'm not alone! But I will definitely check it out, thanks!

southerncitygirl

stop pulling your hair back with headbands....many people have finer edges that the rest of their hair. please be sure when you get more length not to bun alot either wet or dry cause the same thing will occur.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
If you must use headbands just be sure they are silk or satin. Any other fabric will chew up your edges.

weaveadiva

The first thing I noticed is that puff in your avi. Pulling those edges back constantly takes a toll.

mscocoface

Many of us cannot handle anything tampering with our edges. I am one. I cannot do bands or pulling my hair back. If I pull it back I have to make sure there is no tension or I will be in serious trouble.