HennaJoy's EveryDay Hair Growth Oil

Justice4alw

HennaJoy\'s EveryDay Hair Growth Oil

I received my order today ... and it's a WINNER!!!

Concentrated, so a little bit goes a long way. You only need a few drops. Very moisturizing and strengthening. Increases the elasticity in the strands. Excellent for my ends.

Definitely a keeper in my regimen.

LondonDiva

Re: HennaJoy\'s EveryDay Hair Growth Oil

Hey Justice

I missed about 8,000 posts on this board alone so sistah you're gonna have to fill a girl in. What's this oil your on about ? Fill me in
oke:

Justice4alw

Hi, LondonDiva! Welcome back!!!

The oil that I'm talking about is featured on HennaJoy's website: www.everydayhenna.com I'm not sure how long you've been gone, but HennaJoy is our resident henna expert. She added a group of 11 natural oils to her product list which specialize in everything from moisturizing to strengthening to growth!

I ordered the Hair Growth Oil. It's a wonderful product and as a plus it's very concentrated. I only needed to use about 15-20 drops to get good saturation on my head.

Here is a description of the oil from the website:

EveryDay Hair Growth Oil

GROW HAIR...GROW!!! Well, make it happen with this specially formulated herbal oil cocktail made of Rosemary, Fenugreek, Sesame oils and Henna extract. Your hair grows from narrow tubes below the surface of the scalp called hair follicles. Good circulation is a must for healthy hair. This scalp and root stimulating combo will feed your hair and get blood flowing to your hair follicles. Use this oil to massage your scalp and give your hair follicle buddies what they need to reward you with healthy hair growth.

Hope this helps!

LondonDiva

Hope this helps??? It does and you know what I hope for my sake they don't ship internationally. I don't know what is wrong with me but I'm a sucker for any and everything when it comes to hair. Oh be still my beating heart and itchy scalp