Her hair is balding. :(

summerof1990

A close person to me is really losing her hair and it's thinning real bad I feel sad because she wears her hair in short styles and she literally looks like a chicken. shes fourty something refuses to wear a wig. I think the hair loss is to diabetes and diabetic medication but idk my grandma had diabetes since 20 and still has long shiny full hair. If the hair loss is due to diabetes can it grow back? and what products can aide with baldness

BlackHairDiva

you might want to look into Supplements. Another good line she can use is Ovation cell therapy.

A close person to me is really losing her hair and it's thinning real bad I feel sad because she wears her hair in short styles and she literally looks like a chicken. shes fourty something refuses to wear a wig. I think the hair loss is to diabetes and diabetic medication but idk my grandma had diabetes since 20 and still has long shiny full hair. If the hair loss is due to diabetes can it grow back? and what products can aide with baldness

ThatJerseyGirl

Wild Growth Hair Oil from Sally's. Only a few (and I do mean few) drops are needed. The green & yellow bottles. I wish her luck, but they work very well together.