Hey guys i'm back, and still growin!

THANKS guys! mwah mwah

the avocado treat - protein and moisture

YOU NEED:

• EVOO
  • WATER (SHOWER WATER - OR EVEN BETTER: DISTILELD)
  • AVOCADO FLESH

Scoop out the avocado flesh into a small bowl (and the brown bits...its even better when its on its way out lol, easier to scoop out you see!)

pour out some water, not too much, just a half a cup full

now add 3 tablespoons of EVOO

BLEND AWAY!

put into a microwave tub

warm up for anything less than 1 minute FULL POWER

leave to cool for 10 mins

apply to your dry hair

cover with a foil/heat cat

leave on for 1-2hours

rinse out first minus shampoo

FEEL HOW SOFT UR HAIR IS, AND HOW STRONG IT FEELS!!!

now shampoo and deep con as normal

when your hairs dry U WILL SEE AND FEEL a big difference

BREAKAGE GONE! EVEN SEVERE
MOISTURIZED
AND SOOOO HEALTHY SMELLING!

USE EVERY 6-10 WEEKS
OR ONCE A MONTH

ADD AN EGG IF YOUR HAIR IS BREAKING VERY BAD
(THE WHOLE EGG)

ENJOY!!

(USE HOT OR COLD - WORKS BETTER HOT MINUS THE EGG - BETTER COLD W/EGG (ADDED PROTIEN))

CANDY

XX

Good to see you're back! I was looking for a thread from you the other day and noticed you hadn't posted in awhile. Your hair still looks gorgeous by the way!

Whimsy said:
Welcome back even tho i don't know you. :)
Your hair is beautiful. I'd be claiming waistlength vs midback if I were you.

lol u think? i will claim it by my next touch-up thats for sure...!

i spent so much money on it in the beginning, only 2 find out all the best stuff was in my darn KITCHEN!!

xXx

Welcome back! I was wondering where you were but I was scared to ask just in case you had joined...:look: da banned:look:

Glad to see that wasn't the case!

Hi Candy_C u probably don't know me but you are one of the reasons why I changed my ultimate goal from Brastap to Midback. Your hair looks beautiful! I love seeing your progress.

WELCOME BACK CANDY_C!!!! Your hair is still WHOA! I'm glad to see you back. You were one of the reasons I actually joined LHCF.

:eek: Okay, now another new hair inspiration for moi! I just love lookin at healthy hair. Short or long, natural or relaxed it does not matter to me.
Candy-C, Your hair is gorgeous. It will help me stay focused on my next hair goal.

RZ

:eek: :eek:

i didnt know that i inspired so many people! i'm very flattered, thankyou!!!!

VWVIXXEN! hi hunny, missed you! you still lovin ayurvedic haircare? i love it still....thinking about oriental/chinese haircare though...time to investigate

i'll let you know if i find anything revoloutionary lol

+ i see your a married woman! thats so nice ;)

thanks again ladies

Candy xx

ps: Priestess!! heyyyy, you ok?
try it - you will love it :p

Candy_C,

:p I just love your hair. I am a newbie here and I could use some tips from you. I just sent you a pm. welcom back and happy growing.

Back