HEY YA'LL CHECK OUT MY INSTANT WEAVE

Wolftrap

HEY YA\'LL CHECK OUT MY INSTANT WEAVE

What do you guys think. Its so simple to put in. I had to play with it to get it right and I can still wear the back of my hair in a protective style. Its the last picture in my album.

foxybronx

Re: HEY YA\'LL CHECK OUT MY INSTANT WEAVE

[ QUOTE ]
Babygurl said:
Wow, I LOVE it!

[/ QUOTE ]

ME TOO! Very Cute!

KAddy

It looks really good. How long did it take?

Wolftrap

[ QUOTE ]
KAddy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

It took about 5 minutes. Its an instant weave. It just has a comb attachment in the front and back (kind of like a wig). you part your real hair from ear to ear and pull the front forward. You then attach it to your hair with the combs and pull your hair over the weave.

Wolftrap

[ QUOTE ]
Champagne_Wishes said:
What's the average price for this weave? And what brand is this? TIA!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It costs $20. Here is the website for them. They are really simple to put in. They sell them at most BSS.

Instant Weave

Divastate

Very cute! Its a perfect match I would have thought it was your real hair

TBird

Girl it looks great. As soon as payday gets here I'm getting me on. Its cheaper than getting a relaxer. There I go again.

KAddy

[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
[ QUOTE ]
KAddy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

It took about 5 minutes. Its an instant weave. It just has a comb attachment in the front and back (kind of like a wig). you part your real hair from ear to ear and pull the front forward. You then attach it to your hair with the combs and pull your hair over the weave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. This is different then the one I saw. My beuty supply store in B-more game me a calendar that has all these different instant weave styles and the one I want is a little more complicated. OK, maybe because it is a wonder weave and NOT an Instant Weave.
(I just went to the website) Of course they are updating the site so I can't even find the pic to show you all.

Wolftrap

Thanks ladies. This is definitely a keeper for me. Especially because I can put the back of my hair in the baggie method or just keep it covered and braided. I really like it. Yesterday I had it but I kind of looked like Mufasa...LOL. It was too much hair but today with some manipulation I got it to look just the way I wanted it to.

sharee

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
It looks great!!! It doesn't look fake at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA /images/graemlins/smile.gif it looks really nice.

carrie

Very nice. I am sporting one as well. The are great!

bklyncurly

Your pics look great. Just wondering does the Instant Weave look like real hair (e.g. Urban Beauty weave) or does it look like synthetic hair. I have very thick black hair and I want to get the long weave, but was wondering how REAL the hair looks.

TIA

KAddy

Not to hijack, but here's the Wonder Weave thing I am looking for: There are like 3 different styles, of course the one I want is the small one in the middle.

Carlie

Ooooh! I likey! /images/graemlins/up.gif I'm about to get me one! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wolftrap

[ QUOTE ]
neijon said:
Your pics look great. Just wondering does the Instant Weave look like real hair (e.g. Urban Beauty weave) or does it look like synthetic hair. I have very thick black hair and I want to get the long weave, but was wondering how REAL the hair looks.

TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it is synthetic hair and it blended very well with my own hair as you can see. To me it does not look fake. Its not shiny like some weave pieces can be it looks really natural.

Wolftrap

[ QUOTE ]
KAddy said:
Not to hijack, but here's the Wonder Weave thing I am looking for: There are like 3 different styles, of course the one I want is the small one in the middle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohh Ok so yours is an actual weave that you have to sew in right? I like this instant weave because there is no sewing or gluing you just put it on and take it off for an instant hairstyle. I have never had an real weave I've always been afraid of them for some reason.

Honeyhips

Lovely

Very nice... Where did you get your favorite phony pony. THat is how my hair looks in a pony tail, but sometimes I odn't feel like doing my hair and would love to wear that.

MonaLisa

Very nice looking Wolftrap. So cute. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Looks like yours. I want one now!

14got

I likes. Very Real looking, coulda fool me. Can someone please call mS Beyonce and tell her about these /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif