Check out my new instant weave

moda

and let me know what you think. I am trying to work up the nerve to sport my instant weave out in public. I ain't expecting folks to think it's mine, I just don't want to step out in it if it looks too wiggy. I got pics in my album under heat free styles folder, it ain't mine album

Last edited:

moda

aprilbiz said:
Wow! That looks really great on you. What kind is it? It's extremely natural looking.

Thanks April, you got me all excited now :lol:

It is a Glance French Girl, full cap instant weave. I plan to pull out my curlers and add some life to it.

SUPER SWEET

It's pretty on you! It almost looks like your press and curl pics! Wear it out this weekend! Represent LHCF with the rest of us that wear instant weaves.

senimoni

Full Cap Instant Weave is just a wig right?? I still get confused by all the terminology.

Anyhoo its really cute!!

moda

mysweetevie said:
It's pretty on you! It almost looks like your press and curl pics! Wear it out this weekend! Represent LHCF with the rest of us that wear instant weaves.

Thanks mysweetevie!!!! I was actually planning to wear it out this weekend then I would not have to worry about coming outta da club with a fro

moda

jodydreams said:
Wow! It does look great on you. Im sure with some bumping it will look even better. Go 'head girl...

Thanks jody, I plan to get busy with the curlers

moda

senimoni said:
Full Cap Instant Weave is just a wig right?? I still get confused by all the terminology.

Anyhoo its really cute!!

Thanks Senimoni, ummmmm you been working out?

Yeah pretty much the same thing, just a marketing ploy I'm sure

lovelymissyoli

Lookin' good cincy! :) You have to spill the details....when you say instant weave, is this one of those weaves where you leave a section of your hair out and attach the rest with a comb attachment? Also, where did you purchase this? I'm loving this style on you. Also, how is your hair styled underneath? Sorry for all the questions but I might have to cop this style! :grin:

thatscuteright

cincybrownsugar said:
and let me know what you think. I am trying to work up the nerve to sport my instant weave out in public. I ain't expecting folks to think it's mine, I just don't want to step out in it if it looks too wiggy. I got pics in my album under heat free styles folder, it ain't mine album

I like it, it looks really nice on you:)

moda

angaliquew said:
It looks really nice on you...your skin is pretty too ;)

Thanks angaliquew, I really appreciate your comments

Your skin is pretty as well. I love your pressed hair pics, beautiful :)

Last edited:

moda

victorious said:
:up: :up: You look great!

I love the way it looks so much that I want one now.

Thanks victorious!!! It is very tempting when you see other people with them, that's why I got one!

moda

lovelymissyoli said:
Lookin' good cincy! :) You have to spill the details....when you say instant weave, is this one of those weaves where you leave a section of your hair out and attach the rest with a comb attachment? Also, where did you purchase this? I'm loving this style on you. Also, how is your hair styled underneath? Sorry for all the questions but I might have to cop this style! :grin:

Thanks lovely!!!! I don't mind the questions, I am happy to answer them :) As Senimoni would say it's just a darn wig :lol: It is called a full cap instant weave, so none of my hair is left out, I did not want to bother with pressing my hair just to blend it. I had just bought it, so I did not really have my hair styled underneath, I had just pulled my hair back in a low ponytail to get a feel for the look of it. I plan to cornrow my hair back and pin up the braids in the back. I purchased it at a local BSS, the brand is Glance, the style is french girl, the hair is synthetic and it was only $20. I did see a strawset instant weave where I would have to blend my hair, I think that will be my next purchase ;)