HEY YA'LL CHECK OUT MY INSTANT WEAVE

MonaLisa

Re: HEY YA\'LL CHECK OUT MY INSTANT WEAVE

[ QUOTE ]
Kei said:
I likes. Very Real looking, coulda fool me. Can someone please call mS Beyonce and tell her about these /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OH SNAPOLA!.... /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Wolftrap

[ QUOTE ]
Honeyhips said:
Very nice... Where did you get your favorite phony pony. THat is how my hair looks in a pony tail, but sometimes I odn't feel like doing my hair and would love to wear that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? You have beautiful hair. If my REAL hair looked like this in a ponytail I wouldn't be putting a fake one on. It would be too time consuming. This one I got from a regular BSS store. It is not a phony pony but a curly weave track that I just wrap around my real ponytail to create that affect. So in essence it is not like a drawstring pony tail or anything its just a really long weave track that I wrap around and secure with hair pins

Wolftrap

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
Kei said:
I likes. Very Real looking, coulda fool me. Can someone please call mS Beyonce and tell her about these /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OH SNAPOLA!.... /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm LOL @ snapola. She is right though Bey can use some Weave tips. But she likes to have that big ol' Mufasa hair.

Honeyhips

Lovely

[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
[ QUOTE ]
Honeyhips said:
Very nice... Where did you get your favorite phony pony. THat is how my hair looks in a pony tail, but sometimes I odn't feel like doing my hair and would love to wear that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? You have beautiful hair. If my REAL hair looked like this in a ponytail I wouldn't be putting a fake one on. It would be too time consuming. This one I got from a regular BSS store. It is not a phony pony but a curly weave track that I just wrap around my real ponytail to create that affect. So in essence it is not like a drawstring pony tail or anything its just a really long weave track that I wrap around and secure with hair pins

[/ QUOTE ]Oh.. Okay...

Yeah I want phony ponies b/c there are some days I don't want to take the time rewet my hair. I'd like to be able to slick the front back and put on a fake one. My hair gets matted/tangled easily, and I usually have to rewet to reset the curls. My mother thought I was crazy too. LOL