HF37 GROW shampoo/conditioner & vitamins

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Hi, gals,

I wanted to know who has experiened these products and what your thoughts are. The reviews sound awesome...vitamins are a little pricey, but you guys are such professionals in the hair care game, I thought I'd get your opinions (thanks Jan:rolleyes:). The Grow Shampoo and Conditioner are better priced that OCT, and I wondered who will give these a big thumbs or thumbs down....

Thanks in advance,
*~Br*nze~*

C

cieramichele

ordered shampoo & con today. I'll holla back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forever in Bloom

I think these are the same peeps who manufacture the Exotic Allure vitamins. I wonder if they're pretty much the same thing :look: In fact, I'm sure; they have the same address and it's in a city 25 minutes from where I live...

The only difference is the Exotic Allure doesn't have Manganese in it, and it's cheaper! Maybe HF37 has a larger amount of these particular vitamins than the EA. They still have the same 45 day money back guarantee though.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Thanks for bringing that to my attention....the testimonials are really intriguing, i'm debating what to do...EA for $20 bucks or HF37 for $50..hmmm, also wondering about shampoos...GROW looks really good,
any suggestions, anyone?

Let me know how it goes, my Paypal is calling my name.....i'm trying to hold out! I wanna get Ayurvedic stuff, too!

Decisions, decisions....

caribgirl

I have been using HF 37 on and off for at least 10 months now. They are pretty good but they are pricey. I have to check out the Exotic Allure, though. The price sounds good and adding Mag. would be simply enough to do :yep:.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I noticed that the formula for EA is a bit different that HF37. They've added oils and different herbs to EA. They didn't do it with HF. EA seems to be really formulated to deal with our dry hair and those types of concerns, so I'm thinking this really may be a better deal. I can always add aminos, right?

>>>Caribgirl, I've noticed your hair looks much thicker on your signature, do you contribute some of that to HF? I'm needing thickness, now. I don't likey the see-through-y ends...even though they are so long and healthy:nono::ohwell::nono:...

caribgirl

I noticed that the formula for EA is a bit different that HF37. They've added oils and different herbs to EA. They didn't do it with HF. EA seems to be really formulated to deal with our dry hair and those types of concerns, so I'm thinking this really may be a better deal. I can always add aminos, right?

>>>Caribgirl, I've noticed your hair looks much thicker on your signature, do you contribute some of that to HF? I'm needing thickness, now. I don't likey the see-through-y ends...even though they are so long and healthy:nono::ohwell::nono:...

I truly believe that the HF 37 have contributed to my hair thickness. I also think that using aruyvedic herbs, redken extreme, and cowashing have also helped too.

You can try either brand and give yourself at least 45 days to see results. I def want to try the EA and see if I find a difference, if possible :yep:.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

That's great. I think I will also pick up the EA. I'll supplement with complete Aminos. I'm pretty excited about this...Let me know when you begin. Wooh! I will have to take my supplements at night, I'm adding quite a repertoire...Biotin, L-Cystein, MSM, Garlic Oil, Aminos, Saw Palmetto, Silica...I used to take zinc, but it makes me nauseous:perplexed

Valerie

I used them myself and they were very good, I stopped because I could get an alternative elsewhere, but they are worth the investment, you get very good results.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

IVE USED THEM B4. IT MADE ME SICK. I WOULD POST IT ALL HERE, BUT I MAY HAVE TO COME BACK TO DO THAT CAUSE I DONT HAVE THE TIME. OR MAYBE I'LL PM YOU LATER.

I used them myself and they were very good, I stopped because I could get an alternative elsewhere, but they are worth the investment, you get very good results.

Did both or either of you use the GROW shampoo/conditioner? I know the vitamins are the bomb! They are just so pricey, but worth all, every bit of the money... I would like to get the Grow products, hoping someone has a review, they are $20 a pair...i think that's very reasonable...shampoo has sls...i'm not sure if it is the good or bad sls...really unclear on the difference between the two...

JuicesN'Berries

Hello Ladies, just wanted to let you know that sometime ago I was very interested in HF37 however it was too expensive....

I did my research and found this stuff called AMINO FUEL it is a protein supplement that can be purchased in liquid and pill form. It has very similar ingredients that HF37 has but in some cases 3 or 4 or 5 times as much.

I'm gonna see if I can find the thread I posted about it along time ago. It really worked wonders for my hair and made it grow substantially (see fotki, 1st album I believe.) I don't know why I fell off I really loved that stuff...I definitely will start back now that is back on my mind.

Here is the link for the product.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=TL-1424

bluediamond0829

I tried using the HF37 vitamins a long time ago it was really too many vitamins to be taking...

^^^ wow JuicesN' Berries your hair grew alot ..i may go and check this out i know people were saying their were substitutes for different vitamins but i had to have tht namebrand and u know how people(myself) are hard headed and dont listen. I'm going to try the Amino Fuels and see how they work..

2themax

I tried the HF37 over a year ago and stopped taking them. Initially (for the first month) I noticed my hair growing faster than normal. And although they were very pricey, I ordered another month's worth and also ordered the HF37 Herbs & shampoo/conditioner. I didn't notice any growth for that 2nd month, so I decided to try one more month (just the vitamins). After the 3rd month, there was still no change/growth/thickness or anything. So.....I stopped using them altogether. This doesn't mean that they are not good, but they just didn't do the job for me. I've been taking the Gueye Hair Vitamins instead.

JuicesN'Berries

I tried using the HF37 vitamins a long time ago it was really too many vitamins to be taking...

^^^ wow JuicesN' Berries your hair grew alot ..i may go and check this out i know people were saying their were substitutes for different vitamins but i had to have tht namebrand and u know how people(myself) are hard headed and dont listen. I'm going to try the Amino Fuels and see how they work..

Yeah that stuff is really great I actually seen some at my local drug store I think I'm gonna start using it again tomorrow...I am currently 11-12 weeks post and I plan on relaxing when I am 14 weeks post (Oct 10). Hopefully I can squeeze out some extra growth using it every day until then. I think I can, I think I can!!!!!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Thanks you, JuicesNBerries, i love your name....:yep: i always laugh at that from Coming to America....

have you tried grow shampoo and con? i'm interested in it also...i've tried amino supplements, i have some now, but the tablets are enormous, and i get tired of taking them, they take forever to dissolve....so this is great news....

thanks for input!

Hello Ladies, just wanted to let you know that sometime ago I was very interested in HF37 however it was too expensive....

I did my research and found this stuff called AMINO FUEL it is a protein supplement that can be purchased in liquid and pill form. It has very similar ingredients that HF37 has but in some cases 3 or 4 or 5 times as much.

I'm gonna see if I can find the thread I posted about it along time ago. It really worked wonders for my hair and made it grow substantially (see fotki, 1st album I believe.) I don't know why I fell off I really loved that stuff...I definitely will start back now that is back on my mind.

Here is the link for the product.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=TL-1424

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

how did the shampoo/conditioner work? i'm considering them as an alternative to ovation cell therapy bcs of the cost $$$...do you recall? the vitamins did work very, very well for me....

how are gueye hair vitamins working for you? how long have you taken them? what's your regimen? do they make shampoo/conditioner as well?

thanks!

I tried the HF37 over a year ago and stopped taking them. Initially (for the first month) I noticed my hair growing faster than normal. And although they were very pricey, I ordered another month's worth and also ordered the HF37 Herbs & shampoo/conditioner. I didn't notice any growth for that 2nd month, so I decided to try one more month (just the vitamins). After the 3rd month, there was still no change/growth/thickness or anything. So.....I stopped using them altogether. This doesn't mean that they are not good, but they just didn't do the job for me. I've been taking the Gueye Hair Vitamins instead.

JuicesN'Berries

Thanks you, JuicesNBerries, i love your name....:yep: i always laugh at that from Coming to America....

have you tried grow shampoo and con? i'm interested in it also...i've tried amino supplements, i have some now, but the tablets are enormous, and i get tired of taking them, they take forever to dissolve....so this is great news....

thanks for input!

Hi there!! I'm glad you picked up on that...the movie is where I got my name...Anyway I have not tried that shampoo and con...Is there any chance you can post a link for those? Also, the Amino Fuel is a great option...when I used to take it I would drink it mostly in the morning mixed in a glass of Sunny D or orange juice since it had an orange flavor...it masked the taste of the vitamins perfectly. I tried the pill form of protein supplements as well but they just were too big and too much. You will find that the Amino Fuel will give you great energy and can be used as a meal replacement since it contains so much protein....Hope you try it...it definitely worked for me!! Good Luck.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

http://www.salonweb.com/37/grow.htm

here's your link! I'll pick up the Amino Fuel this weekend! Thanks! Tell me what you think about grow shampoo/conditioner...it contains sls and i'm not really sure about all that, i don't know the difference between sodium laurel sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate....i think one is supposed to be bad for hair, if you are into all that....so maybe you can research this as well, i'll do so, too, but my pc is working kinda sloooowww...:ohwell:

Hi there!! I'm glad you picked up on that...the movie is where I got my name...Anyway I have not tried that shampoo and con...Is there any chance you can post a link for those? Also, the Amino Fuel is a great option...when I used to take it I would drink it mostly in the morning mixed in a glass of Sunny D or orange juice since it had an orange flavor...it masked the taste of the vitamins perfectly. I tried the pill form of protein supplements as well but they just were too big and too much. You will find that the Amino Fuel will give you great energy and can be used as a meal replacement since it contains so much protein....Hope you try it...it definitely worked for me!! Good Luck.

2themax

how are gueye hair vitamins working for you? how long have you taken them? what's your regimen? do they make shampoo/conditioner as well?

thanks![/quote]

I like the gueye hair vitamins. They do work. :yep: I take 6 per day (1 in the AM, 1 in the Afternoon & 1 in the PM) OR sometimes I just take all 6 at once - I was told that I could do this by a Gueye herbalist at the mall one day when I was purchasing them. Also, you can empty the capsules and put them in a smoothie or juice (yuck!, but it works). Yes, they do make shampoo/conditioner also. You can visit their website at www.gueye.com to see some of their products. The site is not completed yet, but you can still order. Happy growing!:grin:

CICI24

these were the first hair supplements that I tried when I first started visiting the hair boards. I think they work pretty well.

Miamori

I used HF37 religiously in terms of the appropriate dosage for a while (last winter) and my hair FLOURISHED. I wish I kept it up.

I still have vitamins left and have been working on finishing them off sporadically.