HF37 GROW shampoo/conditioner & vitamins

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I have taken hf37 vitamins and they work. They work very well. They are also very $$ to keep up with. I don't think anyone will be disappointed wtih them.

I tried the grow shampoo/cond also, but it was a while back. i've been playing around with getting it instead of oct/mt products. they are pretty reasonable and they did leave my hair feeling moisturized. i'm a cowasher now, and the shampoo has sls, and i kinda think i don't want to go there...i was hoping someone has been using the shampoo/cond for a while so i could determine if making the big jump is worth it...i may just buy the conditioner, only and use it as a cowash and deep con....we'll see.

thanks for the interest, chicas, keep it bumping...surely there are others...surely...

kitamay

I used these vitamins a few years ago and I remember them working very well. The only thing with them is the amount of vitamins (the whole regimen is hard to keep up with), and the cost. They were a little too expensive for me. Bronze, are you still using these at all? Did the amino fuel work just as well for you?

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I am pleased with amino fuel, mof, i reordered two bottles. Not sure if it's as potent as hf37, but then, i took a smaller dosage. I would recommend it. I will add it to my daily waistlength cocktail.