Nisim F.A.S.T (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy) Shampoo & Conditioner

esoterica

This stuff looks good!

http://www.nisim.com/

Benefits
F.A.S.T. is for those who have experienced trouble with the speed of hair growth in the past, or for those who simply want to grow their hair at a quicker rate.

Dosage and directions
Apply F.A.S.T. shampoo to scalp, lather and rinse. Repeat once. Apply conditioner and leave for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Style hair as usual.
Description
Many women dread getting their hair cut because it does not grow back as quickly as they like. With F.A.S.T. you do not have to worry about your hair taking another year to grow back to the length you want.

When growing your hair out, you don't have to slowly suffer through those "awkward length" stages. You can use this product to increase the rate of growth to obtain the length of hair you've always wanted. Because this is a shampoo-conditioner treatment, it is not like oral treatments that may cause hair to grow faster or thicker in all areas of the body.

F.A.S.T., or Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy, is proven to increase hair growth by 45%. It is specifically designed for women who want faster hair growth. F.A.S.T. is composed of natural herbs and amino acids to avoid the harsh side effects of chemically formulated products. This product is not a hair loss treatment. For hair loss treatments please see our Revivogen, Hair Essentials, Hair Clinique or other Nisim products.

About Hair Growth
There are three steps in hair growth. The first is anagen, which is the growth stage of the hair growth cycle. During this stage protein and keratin are produced continually for 4 to 6 years. Anagen hair represents 90% of the hair on your head at any given time. The second stage is catagen, the transitional stage. This is when hair stops growing, and lasts 2 to 3 weeks. The third and final stage is called telogen, the resting stage. During this stage the hair sits on the head waiting to fall out. Once it does, a new budding hair is ready to replace it as the anagen stage of hair growth begins.

Ways to help stimulate hair growth
A balanced diet rich in amino acids and B vitamins will contribute to a healthy head of hair. Because hair is dead protein, a diet high in protein will also be beneficial. Vitamins and foods such as vitamin B, folic acid, magnesium, calves liver, eggs, fish, yogurt, soy protein, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, and beta-carotene should be included in your diet for healthy hair. Beta-carotene is turned into vitamin A and can be found in yellow and green fruits and vegetables. It is also suggested that you cut back on fat, caffeine, carbonated beverages, sugar, smoking, and use of hot water and hot blow dryers. Also make sure to get plenty of rest and moderate exercise. These steps are not only vital for healthy hair, but for a healthy life style as well.

Some other remedies for hair growth are:

* Stimulate hair follicles with weekly scalp massages.
* Hot oil treatments to help protect the scalp from damage of styling devices and sun.
* A healthy diet rich in amino acids and B vitamins
* Exercise and a sufficient amount of sleep
* As little wear and tear as possible ie. Treat your hair as delicately as possible
* Note: cutting your hair does not stimulate hair growth. It simply gets rid of spliced ends.

Hair Facts

* On average, hair grows ½" per month; 6" per year
* 20 to 100 hairs are lost per day
* Combing is less damaging than brushing
* There are an average of 100,000 hairs on your head
* Red hair: 90,000; black hair: 100,000; blonde hair: 140,000
* Female hair grows slower and is less dense than male hair
* The diameter of one hair is 0.1mm
* Hair will stretch in humidity
* Frequent washing does not increase hair loss
* Wet hair is more sensitive, and should not be rubbed
* Hair grows faster in the summer versus the winter

Ingredients
Shampoo: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Panthenol, Inositol, Cysteine, Cystine, Biotin, Methionine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benxophenone 4 TetraSodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Conditioner: Aqua, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyquaternium-7, Behetrimorium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Emulsifying Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis, Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Starch, Panthenol, Inositol, Cysteine, Cystine, Biotin, Methionine, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, TetraSodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Warnings

For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, flush well with cool water. Do not use on irritated skin or open wounds. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed induce vomiting and see a physician immediately. Not recommended for use on pets.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Guarantee
F.A.S.T. shampoo and conditioner is fully guaranteed by the manufacturer. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can simply return it for a refund with in 30 days of purchase.
http://www.naturalwellbeing.com/nwbproducts/product_info.cfm/prod/104

Nonie

I've used it. Didn't notice any difference, but I didn't use it exclusively either, or religiously as I'm not to crazy about SLS (sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate). The shampoo does leave the scalp squeaky clean...the conditioner was just OK. But I prefer AO GPB by far.

I first heard of it when someone who used it raved about it claiming to have noticed a growth spurt due to it. I couldn't find the thread with that rave, but I did find one with a review or two on it. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=21085&highlight=F.A.S.T

Last edited:

esoterica

thanks for the review :)

I want to use it but i'm wearing a sew-in and i cannot wash my hair everyday as directed. i'm buying it for my mom and i'll be measuring to see how it works for her. once my hair is shoulder length i may stop wearing sew-ins for a while and try it. really wish i could try it now. :(

Kimberly

I've seen this product on eBay. I was tempted to order it but, honestly, I have enough shampoo and conditioner to last me at least a year. If someone has a really great rave about it, though, I may be tempted to go back to eBay to see if I see it again, just to compare costs.

I_Dream_Hair

I've used this before. I bought some (kind of expensive) and it does work. Just beware IT IS VERY DRYING TO THE HAIR. So, I just switched back to my previous hair growing shampoo: ORS uplifting shampoo

esoterica

I_Dream_Hair said:
I've used this before. I bought some (kind of expensive) and it does work. Just beware IT IS VERY DRYING TO THE HAIR. So, I just switched back to my previous hair growing shampoo: ORS uplifting shampoo
Did the conditioner help with the dryness at all?

dreamlovermd

I need more information. I would really like to know if this product works. I want to try and grow my hair 2'' a month. I will try to do more research on this product.

Last edited: