HI! I'm new here and I love LHCF

CarLiTa

Hey everybody, thanks for stopping by. My name is Carla; i'm 16 years old and I've been lurking around on the website for about a week now, and now, I decided to join. I love it, so much advice and no hostility, lol. Before I joined, I developed a hair care regimen, and I've been taking a multi-vitamin since the summer, which has eliminated my dandruff, and improved the texture of my new growth. My hair is about 19.5 inches long, because I got an inch cut off last week, after my relaxer, which I had stretched for 11 weeks.

Hair growth rate: 0.5"/month, although now that I think of it, it used grow more when I was at practice for two hours in Miami sun around August last year.

Current: shoulder-blade *19.5 inches*

Goal: Bra-strap *maybe by August*:confused:
Ultimate goal: somewhere between bra-strap and waist-length

I'm glad to be here to map my progress with everyone's help. Ciao

Last edited:
WELCOME!!! And kudos for starting so young . . . I think you will reach the FLOOR by the time you're 20!!!!

Welcome, sweetie. You will find loads of useful information and supportive sisters here. I wish at your age, I had the knowledge to seek out advice on my hair.

Last edited:
Welcome Carlita I know you will love it here. My hair has really grown since I came her. I hope you meet all your hair goals. I just looked at your album and you and your hair are beautiful.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for replying. That's what I like about this website, it's not merely random facts but actually real people giving good advice with proof that they work. LoL, by the way, I don't want to reach the floor, seems a hassle, but I do want to have healthy, long hair, like all of you do! Thanks a lot. :D

Back