Higher priced Hair items.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Hey Ladies,

I am graduating this semester and many people have asked what I want for graduation. Honesly, all I want are hair items. :lachen:

BTW of course I asked my parents for a Pibbs 514 :grin:.

But my question is what other hair tools, products and gadgets should I put on my wishlist? And I am talking about higher priced items.

For example I have the Pibbs, a hair steamer and some Anita Grant products on my list so far.

What would you ask for? I am a natural btw with 4a/3c hair.

Thank you in advance.

Sedu Revolution flatiron, T3 blowdryer, FHI Carbon Comb, FHI T-Rex Clips (the best clips ever!) Moraccan Oil deep conditioner and oil

Definently get yourself a nice flat iron :) . I'm clueless about them, so I couldn't recommend one..but I've been itching to buy one...but it's not in my budget right now :(

Flexi-8 clips they are about $15 for each clip (which is a lot to me). The work really great. They are nice for updos and ponytails.

Gift Cards! A friend got me one to Sephora. I'll probably get some Ojon or something else? Not sure. I haven't used it yet ! But I love to know that I have it. btw: Congrats on your Graduation.

Hey Ladies,

I am graduating this semester and many people have asked what I want for graduation. Honesly, all I want are hair items. :lachen:

BTW of course I asked my parents for a Pibbs 514 :grin:.

But my question is what other hair tools, products and gadgets should I put on my wishlist? And I am talking about higher priced items.

For example I have the Pibbs, a hair steamer and some Anita Grant products on my list so far.

What would you ask for? I am a natural btw with 4a/3c hair.

Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry...the bolded is just too funny! I'm graduating next month as well and that's all this gal wants too!!! :)

Back