HIT! Babyliss BETTER Better than MaxiGlide

AudraChanell

HIt! Hit! Hit! :grin:
I straightened my partially damp, 3c, texturized hair in ONE PASS!

Babyliss TT Pro Steam Straightener

‎1. NO BURNING! :) It takes a few attempts and burns to learn how close you can go to the root with a MaxiGlide, but with a Babyliss you can steam at the root without burning your scalp.

2. Also it's not as bulky and heavy and you don’t have to push a button for steam.

3. It doesn’t have teeth but rather separators to lessen snagging and breakage and the separators are adjustable

4. The steam well clasp is adjustable

5. Heat ranges from 10-40

6. Nice packaging, design and it comes with a heat mat

7. Because it's smaller it bends your ends by default. No more using another tool for curls!! :)

8. I'm sure you could create big spiral curls with this just a like many use a flat iron in most loose wave YouTube demos

Last edited:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I love my Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium it works on my tranny hair at 340*F 2 passes just fine.
Welcome to the family, glad you love it also.....

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
ZebraPrintLover said:
I love my Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium it works on my tranny hair at 340*F 2 passes just fine.
Welcome to the family, glad you love it also.....

I have this one too and although I rarely use it, I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Ashawn Arraine

I have one I am 14 months into my transition and I am in love!!! I have used twice this summer in conjuntion with Roots of Nature heat protectant and crisco and I have straight hair for two weeks in this Texas heat and humidity!!!

shortt29

Ashawn Arraine said:
I have one I am 14 months into my transition and I am in love!!! I have used twice this summer in conjuntion with Roots of Nature heat protectant and crisco and I have straight hair for two weeks in this Texas heat and humidity!!!

Yes that Crisco is doing wonders on my transitioning hair!

Babygrowth

I want this now! I found it on Amazon for 60 bucks! I hope its the real one because at sleekhair.com and folica.com its over $100

APrayer4Hair

I have this iron and I think I used it once. I purchased off of amazon as well. When I straighten my (natural) hair for the first tome I will be using this. It'll probably be a yr from now this as my hair is currently about 2 in long :lol:

claud-uk

I have the Babyliss Pro 230 - they're unbeatable for performance and price, 1-2 passes like the other ladies, had Babyliss for years and love!!!