Hollywood beauty Olive Creme...

hondahoney007

Has anyone tried the Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme Hairdress for Dry Hair? I've been looking for a moisturizer for my scalp to help with the breakage in my nape area. I've been using it for a couple days now. So far I give it two thumbs up!!!!!! It does not contain mineral oil or pertroleum. Some of the ingredients are vitamins A,B,C & E, soybean oil, coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, rosemary extract, calendula extract and some other scientific ingredients. It smells very good and goes on light. It says that it is good for nail cuticles also. This is better than the ORS Olive Oil creme.

lizjoseph

It's not bad. I also really like the carrot creme. I think I even prefer it over the olive oil one. Also Walgreens has the best deal on it. You get the 8oz creme plus a 4oz sample of the Hollywood Cholesterol.(Either the Olive Oil or Carrot one) For only $3!!!!

LovelyLionessa

It's not bad. I also really like the carrot creme. I think I even prefer it over the olive oil one. Also Walgreens has the best deal on it. You get the 8oz creme plus a 4oz sample of the Hollywood Cholesterol.(Either the Olive Oil or Carrot one) For only $3!!!!

I prefer the Carrot Creme too. I use my Olive Creme as a hand cream instead. :rolleyes:

ms*x

the carrot oil is always paired with the cholesterol for $3...you can't beat it! i'll use the cholesterol as a leave in right out the shower and put my hair in a bun with a silk scrunchie....i use the carrot and olive AND castor oils all as a base for MTG. i even sometimes throw a bit of monistat in the mix...this mixture has given me about 2.5 inches of new growth since 6/22 and my daughter's hair that NEVER grows in the front is long enough for me to braid and put about 3 beads in it (and that was over the summer).

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I used to use it when I was relaxed. It wasn't half bad, actually. I just didn't care for the smell, though.

HairBearerCare

I have the Hollywood Carrot Oil Root Moisturizing Hair Lotion and the Mayonnaise Moisturing Creme Oil both seem to way my hair down but they do a great job on adding shine! I don't use them anymore, the bottles are almost full, don't know what to do with them.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I bought a jar of the olive creme (paired with the deep conditioner) at walgreens and applied it to my wet hair. I liked it. I will try to use this in the winter.