Holy Smooches

Klearli

I can't even try to debate weather this is right or wrong...all I can think of is all the couples in my church...and how I would be blinded if I even saw them give a dry peck to each other. All I can do is shuddar...I hate you for this thread OP.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
You done open the floodgates...

:lol::lol:

More gifs please. There's a whole range of emotions to be expressed here!

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
:laugh: @ the gifs. Pretty much!

I can understand a husband and wife holding hands, showing 'light' affection in public. However, there are some acts of affection which are just private and nobody else's business.

And doesn't that make things uncomfortable for the others in the congregation? "Well, Brother so and so kisses like this, and Sister such and such likes to move her hands like that..." :nono: It just seems like an opportunity to plant inappropriate seeds in people's minds.

Last edited:

Iwanthealthyhair67

'hate' is a strong word Sis, lol cancel those images...

I can't even try to debate weather this is right or wrong...all I can think of is all the couples in my church...and how I would be blinded if I even saw them give a dry peck to each other. All I can do is shuddar...I hate you for this thread OP.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
That reminds me of this story about Pole Dancing for Jesus.. I know we had a thread or two about this topic.

Hallelujah! Christians Pole Dance for Jesus in Texas

The writer uses Psalms 149:3 ""Let them praise His name with dancing; Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre" as Scriptural base. But you know, there are churches with ministries that are trying to pull women FROM the strip clubs...

Here's the link to this story:
Hallelujah! Christians Pole Dance for Jesus in Texas"]Student Says Pole Dancing Class Brings Her Closer to God[/URL]

Or one of these in every aisle...

:poledancer:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
That reminds me of this story about Pole Dancing for Jesus.. I know we had a thread or two about this topic.

The writer uses Psalms 149:3 ""Let them praise His name with dancing; Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre" as Scriptural base. But you know, there are churches with ministries that are trying to pull women FROM the strip clubs...

Hallelujah! Christians Pole Dance for Jesus in Texas"]Student Says Pole Dancing Class Brings Her Closer to God[/URL]

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Laela... I cryin' laughing over here because the first 'pole lady' has 'tats for Jesus. :lol:

I need to clear that up... (tatoos) :blush:

Iwanthealthyhair67

Err?:spinning:

God ain't :nono:pleased with this...

LongTimeComing

I ain't never....

DeBarge in church!!! May as well turn off the lights and get on down through there with it!

Trying to take some horse boo boo and lay Jesus on top of it like it's ok...

Iwanthealthyhair67

^^girl thats nothing there is this Pastor that sings re-made secular music on the pulpit...putting a Holy spin on it....but the people in the congregation look like they singing the secular version ...idk

Goombay_Summer

In my defense, she is a member of his congregation as noted by the fact that she is sitting in a pew and she's also wearing the Little house on the Prairie dress to complete her church lady look. :grin:

lilanie

^^girl thats nothing there is this Pastor that sings re-made secular music on the pulpit...putting a Holy spin on it....but the people in the congregation look like they singing the secular version ...idk

Awwwwwwwwww, but what about Switch's "I Call your name"? Change the words ~ super powerful, in fact in one of these threads i testified about how I was crying out to God and that song came on/in full, "out of the blue". And then "I do love you" (the GQ version)...