Homemade Indian Remy Halfwig - A MUST TRY!!

Reecie

Hey Ladies... and fellow half-wig wearing Divas!! :hiya:

So back in March, I decided to make my own half-wig because ..as much as I wanted a low manipulation/protective style.. every half-wig I bought and/or tried on were all shiny (especially in the sunlight), unnatural looking, and looked very much like plastic. So I decided to make my own. I bought some Virgin Indian Remy Hair, a wig cap and sew the tracks in. FYI... there are many videos on how to make your own half-wig if you search Youtube.

If you want to see the video (of my results only... no instructions): Here is a link to my Youtube Video.... LINK

I can't wait till I'm BSL on my own!!!

comic-15.jpg

Last edited:
That looks ridiculously real! It's gorgeous!! You need to start charging, hell I'd buy one!

Here is the video I watched to learn how to make mine. Her YT Name is OhSoExalted: LINK

I have seen her videos before. Now that I have seen your fabulous results I feel more confident and inspired. Thank you!

I have seen her videos before. Now that I have seen your fabulous results I feel more confident and inspired. Thank you!

Does that mean you are going to make one? Please let us see the finished product if/when you do. :yep:

That looks great and so natural. I am going to have to make my own half wig. I can't tell you how many I have bought lately that I just don't like. The color is either too light or too dark and the hair is just too shiny. Plus having henna in my hair which makes my hair redder doesn't help. I think a good human hair half wig would be great. Thanks OP :)

I made a half wig. It came out cute. Thank you for the inspiration!

Back