Hot Buns Hair Accessory...

Lexsmarie

So I secretly tried to do a sock bun last night using a looser-fitting stock because again, I don't want tight pulling on my hair. I was trying to see if I could get the curls I wanted without trying this new product... It was an epic fail. I have one sorry-looking slight bend at the end of my hair. :lol:

Currently hating Android typos...

I've used this method before with successful curls. Do you lightly spray your dry hair with water or water mix (water+condish or water+aloe vera juice)? This helps form the curls.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I've used this method before with successful curls. Do you lightly spray your dry hair with water or water mix (water+condish or water+aloe vera juice)? This helps form the curls.

No, I didn't use any product at all. I will try that next time.

Sorry for the wait ladies. Posting my full review this weekend.

Sent from this Galaxy!!

Beverly Ann Properties

HAIRapy, I have a question for your review. What type of material is the Hot Bun hair accessory made of and do you think it will pull out/or damage natural hair while taking it out. It appears to me to be made of a type of sponge, like the sponge hair rollers, or those sponge donut hair accessories.

NaiyaAi

BUMP

Anyone have any updates on what this is made of or how it affects the hair? Someone gave me this as a gift but I'm scared to try it out. =/

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
BUMP

Anyone have any updates on what this is made of or how it affects the hair? Someone gave me this as a gift but I'm scared to try it out. =/

It's made out of 2 materials. One of which is that old-school type of prickly roller that you used to have to stick a plastic stick through.... I'm so showing my age. It has a few stripes on that material on it. I can see that possibly pulling/snagging natural curls if you're not careful with it.

Sent from this Galaxy!!