how do you apply your MTG?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
I am in braids now....so this is what i do. I apply my MTG at night via spray bottle all over the scalp only. It's been a couple weeks and I notice some growth....not that much though, but I can tell something is happening. How do you apply yours?

determine3

I was in cornrows while using MTG. I use a hair color application kit. It has the brush and a little bowl. The brush is thin. I pour my mtg into the bowl, and then use the brush to kind of paint it on between my cornrows. No i have a weave so i use my finger as well as the brush. My hair texture has changed since using mtg.

determine3

ekomba

im usually in cornrows i use it straight on a applicator bottle between the rows and just on the scalp daily and baggy it

determine3

how has your thair texture changed?
My texture is softer and smoother but curly (does that make sense). My fiance was teasing me that my hair feels like indian hair. Of course he is being extra but it's much nicer to touch. You have to understand that my hair has always been dry, course and thick. Also very BIG. Even when my hair was short (like 2 inches all around) it was still big. Now, it's still thick but lies down and waves nicely- at least when wet.

jasmine26

I AM CURRENLTY WEARING KINKY TWIST EXTENSIONS, I SPRITZ MTG ONCE A WEEK IN A SPRAY BOTTLE, MUCH BETTER THAN THE COLOR APPLICATOR BOTTLE. SO FAR SEEING GOOD GROWTH IN TWO WEEKS!

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
thanks for the replies. I just got through spraying some on my head and man that sutff stink no matter what i do...lol. though its not as strong now as it was before. Man that thing be making you cry like you peeling onions! Anyway, I plan to take these braids out at the end of December so hopefully with the SUrg combo, I will have a good amount of ng.

offthechainliz

determine3 said:
My texture is softer and smoother but curly (does that make sense). My fiance was teasing me that my hair feels like indian hair. Of course he is being extra but it's much nicer to touch. You have to understand that my hair has always been dry, course and thick. Also very BIG. Even when my hair was short (like 2 inches all around) it was still big. Now, it's still thick but lies down and waves nicely- at least when wet.

ditto :yep: